ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 154
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Redrum_69 02:42 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Vulture's IQ has to hovering around the 70 mark.

:-):-)
[Reply]
seclark 02:42 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
too bad he wasn't going a little faster

Posted via Mobile Device
^f@ckin idiot.^
sec
[Reply]
Bowser 02:44 PM 06-24-2008

Posted via Mobile Device
What a dick.
[Reply]
noa 02:44 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question.
I believe its the classic internet suggestion that you are teh ghey to make you feel bad for riding a bike while this genuine tough guy displays his testicular fortitude by talking smack online.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:44 PM 06-24-2008

Posted via Mobile Device
And it's too bad your mother didn't swallow you, but shit happens, eh?
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 02:47 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Redrum_69:
your mom is like a dead end road...her crevices cant be filled even by the highway workers, no one cares about her enough to maintain her and you can tell she hasnt been ridden on in years, and now all she does is lay there waiting for anyone to pass by and dump their load on her.
****ing gold. GOLD.
[Reply]
acesn8s 02:48 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
Is it wrong that I want to explore a career in commercial trucking now so I can help plaster idiots like these two?

It would be pretty simple..you see one headlight approaching at incredible speeds, you hear a weedeater running, then you accidentally switch lanes at the last second...

"Oh no officer, I never saw or heard anything, I just felt a little bump and saw this rice rocket scatter into a million pieces."
The lane changing performance of a large vehicle is not that great. May I suggest a Taxi.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 02:51 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by noa:
I believe its the classic internet suggestion that you are teh ghey to make you feel bad for riding a bike while this genuine tough guy displays his testicular fortitude by talking smack online.
I am implying he is gay because of the repeated homo comments he and scott make. the whole riding and bicycle thing was just the cherry on top

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pablo 02:51 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by acesn8s:
The lane changing performance of a large vehicle is not that great. May I suggest a Taxi.
Hrrmm...I really don't want to have to pick dipshit particles out of my backglass and backseat, maybe a taxi van with reinforced rear panels.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:53 PM 06-24-2008
Dying is going to be the easy part. Its the horror of recovery that is going to make you karma's beeatch.
[Reply]
Donger 02:53 PM 06-24-2008
I am implying he is gay because of the repeated homo comments he and scott make. the whole riding and bicycle thing was just the cherry on top

Posted via Mobile Device
You know, I think I'll turn gay, just for you. Driving your motorcycle at excessive speeds really gets my juices flowing. Can I sit behind you when you rev your engine, naked?
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 02:53 PM 06-24-2008
shit happens, eh?
a simple explanation of your birth?

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
acesn8s 02:54 PM 06-24-2008
Hrrmm...I really don't want to have to pick dipshit particles out of my backglass and backseat, maybe a taxi van with reinforced rear panels.
Oooo, the Cash Cab so you can hit the lights after the wreck.:-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:55 PM 06-24-2008
It seems like once a month some moron posts here about some law he broke, and laughs about it.

Anybody else feel that way?
[Reply]
StcChief 02:55 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Vulture's IQ has to hovering around the 70 mark.
with his hat bill facing forward....
[Reply]
Page 65 of 154
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Up