ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 160
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 AM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by Count Alex's Wins:
The odds of another Sandbox Simulation Season ever seeing the light of day are approximately 3,720 to 1!
I knew you'd enjoy that one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:00 AM 11-17-2014
It's funny because I still keep tabs on players that I have on my Sandbox team.

For instance, Alec Ogletree intercepted Manning yesterday and I was all "FUCK YEAH, HE'S GOING TO BE AWESOME FOR ME IN SANDBOX!!!1!".

Then I realized his play this year won't even take effect until our next Sandbox season since we're a year behind.

Then I realized there won't even be another season in the first place.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:30 AM 11-19-2014
18. Saccopoo

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Hello there! My name is Saccopoo, and I'm here to talk to you about the Good News of football programs in the Utah System of Higher Education.

Wait, wait, don't shut the door! I haven't given you a free copy of the Book of Mockdraft!

Well, yes, the Book of Mockdraft is very similar to Drafturbatity. We follow the same players, we both watch the combine, and it is the ultimate mortal goal of both of us to find as many great professional players as possible. But there are significant differences among us. You see, the Book of Mockdraft teaches us about the higher realm of existence intended for all draftable football players from Utah colleges and universities. They are all perfect emanations of God at their respective positions. And if you follow their college careers closely and believe in their boundless pro potential, you will also be bestowed eternal football greatness, only in the form of wisdom.

No, that's not all. We can't just let strangers into our sacred tabernacle. Before you can get to that point, you must reform yourself and your habits so that you are pure of spirit. This next part can get kind of confusing, because you'll be tempted to compare it to Drafturbatity and Truefanism. It is its own separate thing. You can learn more by checking out this free pamplet provided by the Church of Football Programs in the Utah System of Higher Education:

Originally Posted by :
--We believe in worthless things like all-conference honors and subjective national accolades in player evaluations. These items on a player's resume are just as if not more important than regular season statistics and combine numbers

--Speaking of which, when looking at combine numbers, we believe in obsessing over them if they support the profile of a Utah player

--We may find the same things to be sacred that Drafturbators do, but we believe that ever since that Phobia guy left Chiefs Planet, the forum has suffered from its splintering into sects and subforums and cliques. We are a return to the original Chiefs Planet from the time when friendly football conversation was the only thing people ever talked about. That means in order to lead a pure life, you do not participate in NFTs or threads from any subforum besides Draft Planet.

--Fatties are the key to eternal football enlightenment, and their prophet is Russell Okung, the greatest LT to ever live. He became a martyr in our religion when the Chiefs passed on him for Eric Berry because Satan tricked them into drafting Branden Albert two years prior, one of his horrid unholy demons.

--You are also required to buy into a batshit crazy football opinion cause annually and make that a tenant of your football message that you spread into the world. Me, personally? I'm claiming that Dontari Poe fucking sucks, and all my Chiefs draft projections have them taking a NT with their 1st round pick. You're only required to believe this mindfuckery for one year, though, so when the Chiefs end up passing on Geno Smith, you're allowed to never speak his name again and pretend that you were never delightfully fisted up to the elbow with Geno Mania.
There are some other important things to discuss, but those can wait. For now, you should really read the Book of Mockdraft. In order to believe that the best football in the country is played in the state of Utah, you must KNOW about why the best draft picks every year come from Utah!

So if you're interested, please join us in the Draft Forum next week for our mock draft updates! Each mock selection includes a picture of the player! Some of the pictures are even the super homoerotic ones where the player is stripped down to his Underarmor while he does an ultra hard-core super tough flaming gay pouty face! Also, we have free cookies and juice!

Have a nice day!
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:38 AM 11-19-2014
:-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:39 AM 11-19-2014
1. Holy shit this is an overranking of Sac.

2. That's 100% true, by the way, for the DraftPlanet uninitiated: Saccopoo thinks Dontari Poe is a bad football player. I'm not shitting you.

3. Every single thing SNR mocked in that post is an actual belief of Sac's.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:42 AM 11-19-2014
SNR should be Knighted.

First Order of the Holy Dumbass.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:44 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
1. Holy shit this is an overranking of Sac.

2. That's 100% true, by the way, for the DraftPlanet uninitiated: Saccopoo thinks Dontari Poe is a bad football player. I'm not shitting you.

3. Every single thing SNR mocked in that post is an actual belief of Sac's.
I thought of this idea at work today, and I just couldn't resist. I didn't want to put that much care and attention into something that was an honorable mention.

Swap out Saccopoo's rank with keg in kc.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I thought of this idea at work today, and I just couldn't resist. I didn't want to put that much care and attention into something that was an honorable mention.

Swap out Saccopoo's rank with keg in kc.
x1000

Keg in kc is a local treasure.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:01 AM 11-19-2014
My favorite thing about Sac, who I really adore as a poster, is that he gets oddly passionate about every fucking comment he ever makes. Even if it doesn't fucking matter.

You never see a post by Sac where he's like "I could take it or leave it." Every opinion is scorched earth with him.
[Reply]
KC native 01:05 AM 11-19-2014
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:13 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
My favorite thing about Sac, who I really adore as a poster, is that he gets oddly passionate about every fucking comment he ever makes. Even if it doesn't fucking matter.

You never see a post by Sac where he's like "I could take it or leave it." Every opinion is scorched earth with him.
Totally. And while people will have problems with this ranking, I was able to justify writing a roast about him because of one thing: content.

That's my thing with these rankings, in case you couldn't tell. He provides burst to football conversation on this forum, even if it's outright dumbassery.

I don't think I laughed harder at this forum since he claimed to have contacted the proper authorities over Bufkin's thing about the guy who stuck his finger up his kid's butt. The back and forth between Sac and those other guys was fucking hilarious to me. Everybody claimed Sac didn't actually contact people, and he kept going deeper and deeper with it. And every time Saccopoo responded, he increased the graphic disgust of the action by going into more and more detail about what Bufkin claimed the "guy at work" did.

While he IS over ranked, I think some people are just bitching because they don't like him or they disagree with him. We're not talking about a fucktard like OldSchool here. We're talking about Saccopoo, a genuine treasure that you can't find anywhere else but Chiefs Planet.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:20 AM 11-19-2014
I'd like to think there's a little Sac in all of us.
[Reply]
rico 01:21 AM 11-19-2014
I never know when to take the dude seriously. So this dude is serious a lot, if not all the time? I always get the vibe that he is trolling.
[Reply]
Mav 01:25 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
I never know when to take the dude seriously. So this dude is serious a lot, if not all the time? I always get the vibe that he is trolling.
Sacc? No, he's definitely not trolling.
[Reply]
rico 01:28 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
Sacc? No, he's definitely not trolling.
Hmm... interesting.

I did see that he has us mocked to take a dude from Utah in the 2nd round this year. :-) So the Utah thing is ongoing with him?
[Reply]
Page 100 of 160
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Up