ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson
Hamwallet 02:49 PM 09-22-2019
I was pretty skeptical about him but he is legit. If the Ravens keep the D up as they always do I can see many battles in the playoffs against them for awhile.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:08 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
22/43, 267 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT, 70.6 rating

Color me unimpressed. He's a gimmick QB who is destined for a short, albeit flashy, career.
He had like 100 yards on the most ridiculous passes I've ever seen. His WR's were fielding them like ****ing punt returns.

I can't believe the shit that allowed this game to even be in doubt. It's not like he was making plays. He was throwing up idiot passes that made Deshaun Watson's prayer 50/50 balls look like calculated precision passing.

Good god.

And the first one was OBVIOUSLY offensive PI. If two hands to the chest and full extension on the push off doesn't qualify, I dunno what does.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:08 PM 09-22-2019
Lamar Jackson couldn't go toe to toe with Mahomes.. But who besides Brady can right now? Those comparisons were stupid. But he's going to be really tough to stop for most games where Baltimore can control TOP. Mahomes dominance took lamar out of his game. I also thought lamar looked pretty solid today.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:09 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He had like 100 yards on the most ridiculous passes I've ever seen. His WR's were fielding them like ****ing punt returns.

I can't believe the shit that allowed this game to even be in doubt. It's not like he was making plays. He was throwing up idiot passes that made Deshaun Watson's prayer 50/50 balls look like calculated precision passing.

Good god.
this.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:12 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Lamar Jackson couldn't go toe to toe with Mahomes.. But who besides Brady can right now? Those comparisons were stupid. But he's going to be really tough to stop for most games where Baltimore can control TOP. Mahomes dominance took lamar out of his game. I also thought lamar looked pretty solid today.
I thought he was absolutely terrible outside of some lucky ducks he tossed in the 4th. Until then he was under 50% passing, less than 5 yards per attempt. He was shit for 3 quarters and simply lucky in the 4th.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:13 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Brady can’t go toe to toe with Mahomes. Bill Belichik can.
[Reply]
Shaid 03:13 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
We never stopped their running game today, and he still stunk up the joint.
He was forced to play qb a bit though because they had to play catch up.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:15 PM 09-22-2019
he's a piece of shit
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:16 PM 09-22-2019
He got lucky on a couple of punt throws.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:18 PM 09-22-2019
JK I feel about how Daface feels w/ his comment, about him.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:18 PM 09-22-2019
Dude's a solid running back who's good at connecting on passes to TE and other RB's. He's also good at wasting a Super Bowl defense and wide receivers.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:19 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Yep. Ravens using his athleticism to their strongest advantage right now, but it will do him no favors in attempting a long career.
So much this. Running Jackson gives them a better chance to win today, but will screw his career in the long run.

A pocket passer with Jackson’s athleticism that only runs when the play breaks down would be an incredible weapon.

Harbaugh should concede the present to develop Jackson as a better passer, but he won’t. It will be a short career.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:21 PM 09-22-2019
Decent QB. Like a more mobile Big Ben with less accuracy. Great at extending plays.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:22 PM 09-22-2019
He's an incredible athlete and runner. That last TD run was truly a thing of beauty.

He has a live arm, but his accuracy is still in doubt, though better than last year. He's apparently trying to learn to read defenses, but still has a long way to go.

He is learning though. Slowly right now, but he just might learn to be a decent passer.

And he's tough-minded. He never showed any quit or frustration; he just kept coming. And he's really hungry.

Bottom line, there's a lot of raw talent in Lamar, and contrary to what some seem to think, I believe that he's smart enough to figure out how to be a better pocket passer in the near future.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:23 PM 09-22-2019
Lamar pre-snap

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:25 PM 09-22-2019
Lamar Jackson sucks. About half of his yards came on horrible throws that were terribly misplayed by the defense. Charvarius Ward missed the easiest interception possible and knocked it into the receiver's hands for a huge gain. Jackson was overthrowing by several yards on most of his deep balls.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up