Try....Gardner

This from last season.

Murray

Comp %...69.0
yards...4361
TD/INT...42-7

Minshew

38-9

I can see a situation similiar to Bledsoe/Brady, Romo/Prescott here. I saw 6/7 WSU games last season, trust me Minshew can play. I have no problems seeing him taking Foles job away, just think Matt Flynn/Russell Wilson.

I also see him out playing Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRFWO6Mfb0
[Reply]
BWillie 02:18 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
There is a blues cat that goes with...WillieB

Anyway....

Let's try this my man....

In his rookie season Nick Foles started 6 games and put up these numbers.

Comp% 60.9
Yards 1699
TD/INT 6/5

I have no doubts of any kind that Minshew does far better than that AND...out plays Murray.
Did he get to play the Chiefs secondary all year?

No.

He did not.

Gardner Minshew is garb.

You'll see.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:19 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why are you talking about Breeland like he isn’t a good player?
Below avg corner who is our best outside corner. This is not good.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:21 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Below avg corner who is our best outside corner. This is not good.
What a stupid fucking take.

Breeland is above average and he played very well on Sunday. I swear the majority of CP has no clue about the rest of the NFL.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:21 PM 09-13-2019
Did he get to play the Chiefs secondary all year?

No.

He did not.

Gardner Minshew is garb.

You'll see.
Dude, why not just admit you don't know a damn thing about this guy, ok? Why toss obvious bullshit around?

This from those who make a living knowing players.....

STRENGTHS

—Fiery, passionate leader who took the long way to Washington State after starting his career at Northwest Mississippi Community College and then signing at East Carolina, where he was a backup for two seasons.

—Went from a forgotten graduate transfer to Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year; loved by teammates and coaches for his fiery leadership and charisma. One scout called him "a Baker Mayfield-like dude."

—Accurate passer on underneath and timing routes; throws with good awareness and doesn't make his receivers reach for the ball.

—Has enough athleticism to make plays on the move; will scramble and can be effective on rollouts. Incredibly tough and isn't afraid to take a shot to make a play.

Want more?
[Reply]
BWillie 02:28 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a stupid ****ing take.

Breeland is above average and he played very well on Sunday. I swear the majority of CP has no clue about the rest of the NFL.
Ayy he isn't horrible, but he's our #1 outside corner. This is not a good situation to be in.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:30 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Dude, why not just admit you don't know a damn thing about this guy, ok? Why toss obvious bullshit around?
Pac 12 quarterbacks at bottom feeder schools. Who we are over valuing because he posts reasonable stats against one of the worst defenses in the league.

Pump the brakes on GARDNER MINSHEW.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:33 PM 09-13-2019
Please stop talking about any players on my garbage team. Yall destroyed us, it's over. LEt me mourn my organization in peace.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:35 PM 09-13-2019
I mean i've seen so many guys that can play in college and you think it will translate to the NFL and it doesn't. Not saying Minshew can't play or make it, but its absolutely wild the level in which you have to be at to be a "good" NFL quarterback
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:28 PM 09-13-2019
Pac 12 quarterbacks at bottom feeder schools. Who we are over valuing because he posts reasonable stats against one of the worst defenses in the league.

Pump the brakes on GARDNER MINSHEW.
Aaron Rodgers also went the JC route before landing at Cal. looking at his senior season vs Minshew....Minshew.

Foles was out of Arizona, he was also inferior.

Look at all these stud Pac12 QB's,

Dan Fouts
Drew Bledsoe
Mark Brunell
John Elway
John Brodie
Andrew Luck
Warren Moon
Troy Aikman
Aaron Rodgers
Carson Palmer

Now compare what any of them did in that senior season vs Minshew.

Check out both John Elway and Andrew Luck's senior seasons vs Minshew.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:35 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I mean i've seen so many guys that can play in college and you think it will translate to the NFL and it doesn't. Not saying Minshew can't play or make it, but its absolutely wild the level in which you have to be at to be a "good" NFL quarterback
What amazes me is guys like Kurt Warner, Tony Romo, who made no impact on NFL scouts at all, then to do what they did.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:41 PM 09-13-2019
Minshew was a hype machine in college

People were sporting mustaches

I won’t be surprised if he has more wins than scam newton by end of the season :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:42 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Please stop talking about any players on my garbage team. Yall destroyed us, it's over. LEt me mourn my organization in peace.
Minshew will be legit.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:44 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Minshew was a hype machine in college

People were sporting mustaches

I won’t be surprised if he has more wins than scam newton by end of the season :-)
I think those outside the west coast/PAC12 really aren't too familiar with this guy, I do expect that to change.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:54 PM 09-13-2019
Comparing senior seasons

Sam Darnold

comp%...63.1
yards....4143
TD/INT...26/12
Passer rating...148.1

Josh Rosen

26/10

Gardner Minshew

38/9

All Minshew.
[Reply]
Bump 04:25 PM 09-13-2019
we have a tradition of facing a QB that's never played before and kicking off their career by making them look good. Then they get a starting job and suck.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up