Nzoner's Game Room>DeMarcus Robinson 1 reception, 0 yards
JakeF 06:06 PM 09-08-2019
No Tyreek Hill and the veteran can still wreck souls

[Reply]
carcosa 12:19 AM 09-23-2019
We need to stay on topic: JakeF is a huge fucking moron dumbass
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:20 AM 09-23-2019
But D Rob and Mahomes share a special bond..... over the Jonas Brothers!!

Just so everyone knows, @PatrickMahomes and @Demarcus beat the Ravens in the afternoon, then straight jammed at the @jonasbrothers concert Sunday night #powermoves pic.twitter.com/aER0RqYnF5

— Erica Frank (@ericalfrank) September 23, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:44 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
We need to stay on topic: JakeF is a huge ****ing moron dumbass
Correct.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:54 AM 09-23-2019
Funny how D-Rob and Mecole have made us forget all about Conley.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:56 AM 09-23-2019
I think it's more likely at this point the Chiefs let Watkins go and pay D-Rob half his salary for 75% of the production and -100% injury risk.
[Reply]
threebag 06:59 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Because it's Pat and he can turn water into wine. Plus we have DAT, Pringle, and Hill is coming back soon.
Fuck DAT
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:13 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Conley made me forget about Conley, sometimes during actual games. I was excited when we drafted him because his combine numbers were insane, and he looked to be the big, fast receiver we needed, and someone who was supposed to be able to use his ridiculous vertical leap to go up and get those 50/50 balls.

Instead, he was a poor route runner who could not get separation, and he never even came close to being as fast, or agile, as his combine workouts suggested he could be.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:13 AM 09-23-2019
I think it's more likely at this point the Chiefs let Watkins go and pay D-Rob half his salary for 75% of the production and -100% injury risk.
I think this is likely UNLESS-

Watkins stays healthy all year.

Then I think they might seriously consider moving Hill.

They could really use the picks; we need to continue building defense and the offensive line is in need of a talent influx.
[Reply]
bowener 07:17 AM 09-23-2019
I know he won't but I hope Watkins stays here and gives the Chiefs a discount on his price. He seems like a cool and all around good guy. I'd love for him to play several more seasons here and rack up great numbers. But yeah... injuries.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:18 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

They could really use the picks; we need to continue building defense and the offensive line is in need of a talent influx.
You can't do that, you just signed Hill, if you trade him you get like a 30 million dollar cap hit.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:22 AM 09-23-2019

I sincerely doubt they move Hill. I think having a Kelce-Hill-Mahomes thing on the long term with a bunch of guys coming and going is more what they will have in mind. JMO.
[Reply]
bowener 07:24 AM 09-23-2019

I don't think Hill will ever leave KC. The organization gave him his shot, then kept him on the team after all that went down personally for him. They trust him enough they gave him a lot of money. I think he finishes his career here with Mahomes throwing to him for another decade.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:25 AM 09-23-2019
Conley isn't a great fit for the type of routes we do here.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:27 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You can't do that, you just signed Hill, if you trade him you get like a 30 million dollar cap hit.
Is that right?

well, yeah. It's goodbye to Watkins then.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:28 AM 09-23-2019
I'm pretty excited about D-Rob's progression and Hardman's potential.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up