ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Sign FA CB Mo Claiborne
Dante84 11:04 AM 08-08-2019
Per Terez

The Chiefs have agreed to terms with free agent CB Mo Claiborne, a source tells me. He’s flying out to K.C. tonight.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) August 8, 2019

[Reply]
wazu 03:53 PM 08-08-2019
Excellent signing and great price. +1 for Veach!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:13 PM 08-08-2019
Last seasons secondary was...

Nelson, Parker, Sorensen, Fuller, Scandrick, Lucas, Ward, Smith, Murray, Berry, (out for most of the season), Watts (only played a few games)

This season's secondary group right now is...

Breeland, HoneyBadger, Thornhill, Ward, Mo, Fuller, Lucas, Watts, Sorensen, Feilds, Wade, Hunter etc etc

The new group is much younger with more speed and better tackling ability imo. Way more confident in this group than the last that's for sure.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:15 PM 08-08-2019
He sucked with the Cowboys and played on some pretty bad defenses there

My expectations are low. Extremely low.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:18 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He sucked with the Cowboys and played on some pretty bad defenses there

:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:20 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I think that every time I happen to stumble upon one of your threads or posts, and yet you still manage to let me down damn near every time.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:38 PM 08-08-2019
Cowboys north on D
[Reply]
rtmike 04:41 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I really like this deal because we obviously needed more depth In the CB group but also I like it because this is an experienced guy who had a decent season last year and is still only 29 unlike Scandrick who was 32 and way beyond his peak. Having the likes of Breeland and Mo out there at least gives us two guys who have seen it all already. I have high hopes for Ward but remember when we had him and Smith debuting against the Seahawks? We can't afford to have that happen again. With better safety play (hopefully) and experienced corners we should be in a much better position this season to defend the pass better. The Pats always seem to find a way to take what is deemed "average players" and fit them into their system so why can't we? Let's go Mo!!.

Ward played a damn good game in his debut. Anything caught on him was due to R. Wilson putting on a clinic.

Wards gonna continue to improve, #1 by the end of the year, imo.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 08-08-2019
Not what I was hoping for, that’s for sure

At the same time, it’s nothing to be pissed off about either... our cupboard wasn’t completely bare back there to begin with
[Reply]
BWillie 05:08 PM 08-08-2019
WE signed this piece of shit. Yet. Didn't we?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:31 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
WE signed this piece of shit. Yet. Didn't we?
This piece of shit has, in fact, been signed.
[Reply]
O.city 05:52 PM 08-08-2019
I think the ravens will cut some cbs that may be worth picking ip
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:52 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The defensive overhaul looks damn impressive when you look at it on paper.

Mathieu
Clark
Thornhill
Okafor
Ogbah
Saunders
Lee
Wilson
Claiborne

I'm sure there's another guy or two in there that I'm missing but that's a ton of guys with solid floors and decent ceilings to boot. In real time it seemed underwhelming but when you look at the body of work and the number of contributors that have been added to that side of the ball, expecting a real step forward suddenly becomes pretty reasonable.
Attachou
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:54 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Attachou
Gazuntite
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:00 PM 08-08-2019
He was such a bust for the Cowgirls. I didn’t follow him after he left Dallas. I hope we can get something out of him.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:06 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
PFF liked him last year :-)

I agree with your original post. This is Scandrick part II. He never has embraced the intellectual side of playing CB in the NFL. No instincts at the professional level whatsoever. Dallas finally gave up on him and so did the Jets. If he was all that Jets would have kept him. Rumor has it that he is "dumb as a box of rocks" and chooses to stay that way wanting to play corner like he is still in college. Maybe "honey badger" can crawl up his ass a bit and force the issue of becoming more disciplined and playing smarter is all I can hope for at this point.

I don't like this signing because it shows how desperate we are at the CB position. OCs will definitely know how to attack him for sure.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up