ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 152
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:39 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
mahomes broke them
You know Gruden looks at Mahomes and just SAYS to himself,"WHY O WHY COULDN'T HE BE MINE"
[Reply]
Munson 10:10 PM 09-22-2019

#Raiders last 17 drives:
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
End of half
INT
INT
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
INT
TD
Punt
Punt
Downs
Missed FG

— Josh Dubow (@JoshDubowAP) September 22, 2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:27 PM 09-22-2019
Wow.

Good lord we are so lucky to have Mahomes and Reid. I now include Reid because Pat is THE Quarterback that he has been waiting for his whole career, and he hasn't wasted any time making the most of the situation.

I don't even really hate the Raiders and I've always liked Gruden outside of his coaching role but damn, when you drop that kind of dime on a HC, you should expect better results than that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:30 AM 09-23-2019
Only saw a couple of highlight clips but Carr looked like he's regressing. The Vikes have a very good defense, so maybe I missed something, but one INT looked a lot like Carr just panicked and threw the ball right to the defender. Which was a typical Derek Carr thing before Gruden took over.

Carr seems like a decent person outside of football, but if he can't get his act together soon, like in the next game or two, the Raiders might be shopping for a new QB next season.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:58 AM 09-23-2019
The RAIDERS are so much better without Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
eDave 03:17 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Wow.

Good lord we are so lucky to have Mahomes and Reid. I now include Reid because Pat is THE Quarterback that he has been waiting for his whole career, and he hasn't wasted any time making the most of the situation.

I don't even really hate the Raiders and I've always liked Gruden outside of his coaching role but damn, when you drop that kind of dime on a HC, you should expect better results than that.
And Veach. And Clark.

Some crazy dudes here still want to complain about them. Sad sacks.

And Alex Smith if we really want to get existential.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:55 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
And Veach. And Clark.

Some crazy dudes here still want to complain about them. Sad sacks.

And Alex Smith if we really want to get existential.
Yeah fuck getting existential. I'm just gonna' pretend I didn't even read that.

What? Huh?

I didn't see shit.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:01 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Only saw a couple of highlight clips but Carr looked like he's regressing. The Vikes have a very good defense, so maybe I missed something, but one INT looked a lot like Carr just panicked and threw the ball right to the defender. Which was a typical Derek Carr thing before Gruden took over.

Carr seems like a decent person outside of football, but if he can't get his act together soon, like in the next game or two, the Raiders might be shopping for a new QB next season.
I'm ready for a new Raider QB. Jake Fromm is who I'm hoping for now.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:01 PM 09-24-2019
Looking at the remaining schedule I can see, maybe....beat the Bengals at home, and that's it, and will give them another win where everything just went their way so...3-13/4-12 possible.

The Las Vegas Raiders.....sounds weird.

Would ya believe they came real close to being called the Oakland Senors?

Their first 1000 yard rusher Clem Daneils (converted CB) was a former Chief (Texans)
[Reply]
Sorry 12:09 PM 09-24-2019
Carr isn't regressing, Vikings have a too 5 pass defense. Look at what they did to Rogers.. similar stat lines
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:11 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Carr isn't regressing, Vikings have a too 5 pass defense. Look at what they did to Rogers.. similar stat lines
:-)

Sounds like guy who read box score and knows WTF he's talking about.

Watch the games and then come back.
[Reply]
O.city 12:12 PM 09-24-2019
There a chance Gruden just walks away after a 3 win season?
[Reply]
In58men 12:49 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
There a chance Gruden just walks away after a 3 win season?
Never forget

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...t-get-it-done/
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:23 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
It's possible. For the Raiders' sake I hope that's true. They need to turn things around fast. But if Carr keeps over-throwing receivers for whatever reason, they're going to have to find a replacement before next season. On that team, they need a QB that's not going to shoot them in the foot all the time.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:25 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

By the end of this year the AFCW will be very similar to the AFCE. The AFCE has been dominated by NE for 18 years now. The other teams in the division are always trying to catch them. They reach for draft picks and reach for FA signings trying to catch NE. Coaches don't want to go to that division because of NE's dominance. It's a hopeless cause for any team other than NE.

Now we are NE of the AFCW. Denver is a prime example. Horseface has been reaching for a QB since 5 head retired. Prime players are not going to want to join the Donkeys,Raiders,Chargers because they have no chance of winning. Gruden will NEVER be satisfied with his QB because he envies Mahomes so much. It's going to be a revolving door and a continual spiral of defeat for the rest of the west.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 152
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up