ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson
Hamwallet 02:49 PM 09-22-2019
I was pretty skeptical about him but he is legit. If the Ravens keep the D up as they always do I can see many battles in the playoffs against them for awhile.
[Reply]
synthesis2 12:57 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Systems analyst*– 32
Chemist*– 31
Electrical engineer*– 30
Engineer*– 29
Programmer*– 29
Accountant*– 28
Executive*– 28
Reporter*– 28
Teacher*– 28
Copywriter*– 27
Investment analyst*– 27
Librarian*– 27
Electronics technician*– 26
Salesperson*– 25
Secretary*– 24
Dispatcher*– 23
Drafter*– 23
Electrician*– 23
Nurse*– 23
Bank teller*– 22
Cashier*– 21
Firefighter*– 21
Clerical worker*– 21
Machinist*– 21
Receptionist*– 21
Train conductor*– 21
Craftsman*– 18
Security guard*– 17
Welder*– 17
Warehouseman*– 15
Janitor*– 14

Thank you for logging these stats. Seems about right Mahomes has the intellect of say a salesperson? And has a photographic memory or something of the sorts. Lamar isn’t even intelligent enough to get a janitor job, I mean duc$king really. The Dud is just dumb
[Reply]
synthesis2 01:08 AM 11-27-2019
Furthermore the guys is an idiot, nice idiot maybe but not much upstairs. He is athletic and might be the most athletic kid on the field. Could you imagine him as a WR/RB in the nfl? He would be the best at either or both positions . As a passer he is average at best but as a wr or running back he would be tops .

So the argument comes up who is a better quarterback? That’s just silly, there are 10 more guys better as QB than Lamar how about mahomes? Silliest argument I have ever heard . Who is the best WR or RB disguised as a QB? Well of course it’s Lamar . Great skill position player but very average QB
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:25 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Vick's deep accuracy was elite.... I think his accuracy was very underated for his career....it's the short stuff he struggled with
While the stat lines don't reflect it completely, Crumpler was a solid security blanket for Vick.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:35 AM 11-27-2019
Barring a serious injury which will likely happen, I see 2, maybe 3 more years of this level of athleticism from Lamar. After that his body will be shot and he will either have to fold or become a pure passer.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:32 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Barring a serious injury which will likely happen, I see 2, maybe 3 more years of this level of athleticism from Lamar. After that his body will be shot and he will either have to fold or become a pure passer.

I think people are going way too far with this football environmentalism, or "sustainability".

I will agree that a QB that relies on athleticism like Lamar won't be in the NFL 20 years like a Brady. But very few non-athletic QB's have a career like that. Why? The biggest reason is you need to be good to last more than a few years as a starter.

Now let's look at Lamar himself. This guy was never injured in college or in the pros and he ran it all the time. Lamar does not take direct shots the way a Cam Newton does. He wiggles and shakes. Just like different RB's last at different rates, Lamar is slippery as hell.

Lamar also doesn't take the shots non-mobile QB's take in the pocket. I would bet on a Josh Rosen getting injured first over a Lamar.

It's hard enough to predict a few games ahead as it is years down the road. But Lamar, like Patrick, is on a team with a top head coach and organization and he is still ascending.

Just enjoy watching the kid play and be glad he's not in our division.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 01-01-2020

When Lamar Jackson did this, I just said “wow” pic.twitter.com/wLfo0D2IMD

— 2020 Not Patrick Mahomes (12-5) (@PatrlckMahomes) January 2, 2020

[Reply]
stevieray 11:50 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I think people are going way too far with this football environmentalism, or "sustainability".

I will agree that a QB that relies on athleticism like Lamar won't be in the NFL 20 years like a Brady. But very few non-athletic QB's have a career like that. Why? The biggest reason is you need to be good to last more than a few years as a starter.

Now let's look at Lamar himself. This guy was never injured in college or in the pros and he ran it all the time. Lamar does not take direct shots the way a Cam Newton does. He wiggles and shakes. Just like different RB's last at different rates, Lamar is slippery as hell.

Lamar also doesn't take the shots non-mobile QB's take in the pocket. I would bet on a Josh Rosen getting injured first over a Lamar.

It's hard enough to predict a few games ahead as it is years down the road. But Lamar, like Patrick, is on a team with a top head coach and organization and he is still ascending.

Juan Thornhill says hi.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:23 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Once he suffers a leg injury that takes away some of his speed and wiggle he won’t be nearly as effective. That’s not even worth debating. Neither is the fact that it’s only a matter of time till it happens.

Personally, I hope he gets a good 4-6 years till it happens because he’s good for the game.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:27 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I don't know why so many of you seem so excited to see this happen. The guy is fun to watch and as other posters have said good for the game.

I think he'll be alright. He's like an RB who can throw. He can take big hits if he has too and he is quite elusive. That said injuries can happen to anyone so we'll see how it goes.
[Reply]
milkman 02:00 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't know why so many of you seem so excited to see this happen. The guy is fun to watch and as other posters have said good for the game.

I think he'll be alright. He's like an RB who can throw. He can take big hits if he has too and he is quite elusive. That said injuries can happen to anyone so we'll see how it goes.
No one is excited.
Big hits shorten careers.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:03 AM 01-02-2020
He’s gonna win MVP (which usually equates to not playing in the SB)
He’s prob gonna be on the Madden cover (which usually equates to getting injured)
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:29 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He’s gonna win MVP (which usually equates to not playing in the SB)
He’s prob gonna be on the Madden cover (which usually equates to getting injured)
So why is this (first statement)? Probably because quarterbacks that put up huge MVP quality numbers had to because opposing teams were also scoring at will. Like Mahomes last year. Not the case for Mahomes this year because he didn’t have to. Not really the case for Jackson this year either, but in contrast to the Chiefs last year, the Ravens D is pretty good. So I think Jackson is an anomaly in this respect.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:29 AM 01-02-2020
It would appear that the league MVP has gone on to the SB 13 times, Warner in 99 was the last league MVP to win a SB... I think there have been 9 others since then that have failed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ...e_Player_Award
[Reply]
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Up