« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>DeMarcus Robinson 1 reception, 0 yards
JakeF 06:06 PM 09-08-2019
No Tyreek Hill and the veteran can still wreck souls

[Reply]
Mecca 07:30 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Is that right?

well, yeah. It's goodbye to Watkins then.
If you trade or cut someone, all of their bonus that you owe is put on the cap right then and there, June 1 cuts spit it into 2 years.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:38 AM 09-23-2019
People are crazy to think DROB is taking some kind of discount. This is his money making season; he is smartly going to get that payday either from us or someone else.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:00 AM 09-23-2019
I think Robinson earns a decent deal and moves on after this season.

And next year, the Chiefs plug in another later round pick at WR who fits the scheme and have the same type of production from him.

Only way I see bringing back Robinson is if they move on from Watkins and want to stabilize the position.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:07 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think Robinson earns a decent deal and moves on after this season.

And next year, the Chiefs plug in another later round pick at WR who fits the scheme and have the same type of production from him.

Only way I see bringing back Robinson is if they move on from Watkins and want to stabilize the position.
I think that's extremely likely, though.

As we've seen, it takes a year to fully 'get' this offense. D-Rob can play any of the WR positions. You won't get that from a rookie or a first year FA. I think he's worth more to us than to other teams.

Watkins is great, but injury prone and becomes wildly expensive next year. I think Hill/Hardman/D-Rob looks just fine.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:47 AM 09-23-2019
Remember that throw to DRob in Denver in Pat's first start?

The scramble and the throw to the sideline?

I knew right then these guys were on the same page.

He's done nothing but get better. He and Tyreek have this uncanny ability/ knack to come up with major clutch catches.

I think he stays, and Pat makes him a star WR.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:07 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
What do you consider a discount for him at this point? Extrapolate his stats to reasonable numbers for this season and give a proper expectation for a WR of his age and "production" should expect on the market as a free agent WR? He's likely going to have to just be replaced in next years draft.
Whatever number it ends up being, DRob has made himself a ton of money so far this season. Good for him. He was really immature in college, so it's nice to see him get his priorities straight and start thriving for us. Great to see success stories like this guy.
[Reply]
scho63 09:12 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Funny how D-Rob and Mecole have made us forget all about Conley.
Conley doing better in Jacksonville than here. He didn't have it when he played for us.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:15 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Funny how D-Rob and Mecole have made us forget all about Conley.
Who?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:33 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why would anyone want to actively remove one of pat’s weapons?

“Actively remove” is now letting a guy walk because he’s going to be too expensive to keep?

Uhhhh what?
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:33 AM 09-23-2019
I think it is likely that Veach will pay him.

He is good friends with Mahomes, is becoming a good player and brings really a good energy to the team.

Watkins is likely gone.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:42 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
“Actively remove” is now letting a guy walk because he’s going to be too expensive to keep?

Uhhhh what?
I think that was in response to BossChief saying the Chiefs should trade DRob this season.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:06 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Uhhhh what?
Shit Gorilla is special
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up