ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Sign FA CB Mo Claiborne
Dante84 11:04 AM 08-08-2019
Per Terez

The Chiefs have agreed to terms with free agent CB Mo Claiborne, a source tells me. He’s flying out to K.C. tonight.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) August 8, 2019

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:05 PM 09-30-2019
If Mo Claiborne helps lead us to a Super Bowl, I will get “Claiborne” tattooed across my upper back with his number in the middle of my back in Chiefs jersey font.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:13 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
In a lot of those situations, Ward couldn’t have played it a whole lot better and just got beat by a perfect throw.

Pat does that to the best corners weekly. Those corners aren’t bad, they just got beat by a perfect throw.
Clearly, this.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:31 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Clearly, this.
Total BS. That has been said about Ward many times. How about he knock the damn ball away. Perfect coverage shit is old. Stop the WR from keeping the ball.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:45 PM 09-30-2019
I just looked at the transactions page on NFL.com. I see that he has had his suspension lifted and is listed as exempt with commissioners permission. I assume that happens every time that a player comes off of suspension? How long is he allowed to be exempt before the team has to make a move? I would assume that someone gets cut tomorrow. Probably an offensive let Neman. We have 11 and 4 of them were inactive last week.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:05 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I thought most of CP did play that position in school.
I sure did. I don’t think I was a good one. Too short for a safety and too slow for a cb. I was the Daniel Sorenson of my team.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:06 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I sure did. I don’t think I was a good one. Too short for a safety and too slow for a cb. I was the Daniel Sorenson of my team.
So you were the perfect robber?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:10 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
You don’t turn your head and find the ball in man situations

You play the wr and try to use his movements to know when the ball is coming
And then you turn your head. Face guarding although not illegal does not work very well.
A good CB gets their head around and locates the ball, especially in man.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:15 PM 09-30-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I thought most of CP did play that position in school.
Pitt is also the guy who could only get into UNI and Pitt St telling us someone who got into Stanford is stupid....
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:28 AM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
And then you turn your head. Face guarding although not illegal does not work very well.

A good CB gets their head around and locates the ball, especially in man.
Yeah, the goal of the cornerback is to keep the receiver from catching the ball. Ward has two basic styles of playing the CB position.

His first style is to let the receiver separate and then he chases from a yard and a half behind hoping the pass is overthrown, or the receiver drops the ball.

His second style is running right next to the WR, like it's a footrace, and hoping the pass is overthrown, or the receiver drops the ball.

Either way, I have seen enough. Marcus Cooper had a couple of good games. So did Terrance Mitchell. Ward cannot get relegated to dime packages and special teams fast enough for me. And as always, I would love to be proven wrong. I just don't think I am.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up