« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCJake 05:06 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Here's the shit of what's likely to happen with Gay.

He's going to go somewhere for too much money, the team that signs him will regret it and the Chiefs will be worse for losing him as well.
Yep! You're exactly right. This happens in professional sports all the time
[Reply]
KCJake 05:10 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Lose Thornhill. Especially if it means we can keep Gay. Saunders but only if it's very reasonable. Far too up and down.
Remember how good Thornhill was before the injury? He was all over the field and hitting people like a ton of bricks. This is a perfect example of a player that just didn't recover from an ACL. Bummer
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:50 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You can’t keep Jones, Bolton, Gay and Sneed.

The cap math barely works with 3 of those guys.
Don't we have like $100M+ cap space next year (minus Jones extension), and the cap should get a big bump next year?
[Reply]
poolboy 05:59 PM 11-22-2022
gotta keep Bolton and Sneed...would love to keep Willie too
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:39 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Don't we have like $100M+ cap space next year (minus Jones extension), and the cap should get a big bump next year?
Not next year, in 2024 we do though.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:16 AM 03-06-2023

Such a dope moment - Chiefs CB L'Jarius Sneed surprised his Mother with a new Audi SUV. #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ojU8prwnHM

— Dante' Jones (@Dantej21) March 6, 2023

[Reply]
O.city 08:22 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Here's the shit of what's likely to happen with Gay.

He's going to go somewhere for too much money, the team that signs him will regret it and the Chiefs will be worse for losing him as well.

He is just such a perfect complement to Bolton here. Those two guys HAVE to stay together. They are close friends, they have great on-field chemistry, they have matching strengths/weaknesses, they have mirrored personalities.

You can't ask for a better matched set. Gay will never mean as much to the team that signs him as he'd mean to the Chiefs but it also means that he's probably not WORTH as much as some other team will give him.

It's an irritating catch 22. I just really hope they figure out a way to lock those guys in for another 5-6 years past this season.
Gay being a 2nd rounder hasn't ever had a big payday. Chiefs should def approach and see what they could do, even overpaying a bit to lock it up and buy some value.
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:41 AM 03-06-2023
To me Sneed is one of those glue players on the team you simply don't trade. Just like Bolton. They are essential to team success. Gay on the other hand can be replaced.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03-10-2023, 05:56 AM
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
ThaVirus 07:52 AM 10-10-2023

PFF tracks CB v WR matchups. This is L'Jarius Sneed v WR1s past 4 weeks:

v Ridley: 5 tgts, 2 recs, 32 yds, 4 YAC
v Moore: 4 tgts, 1 rec, 3 yds, 4 YAC
v Wilson: 6 tgts, 3 rec, 24 yds, 3 YAC
v Jefferson: 3 tgts, 2 rec, 14 yds, 6 YAC

44% catch rate, & only 17 YAC allowed on 8 recs

— Ron Kopp Jr. (@Ron_Kopp) October 9, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 AM 10-10-2023
tyreek gonna be mad :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:03 AM 10-10-2023
Sneed is criminally underrated, not just by the mainstream media, but even by many of our fans. I personally feel he is a must resign. He's not going to be as easily replaceable as some people think, even with all the good young DBs we have.

I hope they find a way to keep him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:07 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Sneed is criminally underrated, not just by the mainstream media, but even by many of our fans. I personally feel he is a must resign. He's not going to be as easily replaceable as some people think, even with all the good young DBs we have.

He is going to be so, so expensive, and we have a lot of young CB depth. I'd love to keep him too, but I don't think it's the way this team operates and suspect our drafting the last couple years has been in preparation for his exit.

It's been awesome watching him shadow 1's while kicking McDuffie into the slot though. I think it's probably the biggest reason for our improved defense this year.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:28 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He is going to be so, so expensive, and we have a lot of young CB depth. I'd love to keep him too, but I don't think it's the way this team operates and suspect our drafting the last couple years has been in preparation for his exit.

It's been awesome watching him shadow 1's while kicking McDuffie into the slot though. I think it's probably the biggest reason for our improved defense this year.
I'm also in agreement that Sneed is very under-rated and should be a focus for Burt Veech to extend. That said, it's all about the money he is looking for. If Sneed wants the brinks truck like Chris Jones, point to the door. (This will most likely be the case)

After Sneed getting away with the helmet off no-call against the Vikings, and all of the social media outrage over it... I expect some revenge/make up calls by the NFL refs these next few games which target Sneed.
It will be interesting to see how Sneed reacts to the attention being on him.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:30 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Those numbers are ridiculous. Its not even benefiting off our pass rush, which has been wishy washy. Sneed is just blanketing these guys.
[Reply]
fadeaway 08:31 AM 10-10-2023
Id take Sneed over any of our Recievers. Send MVS on his way and pay LJ at all costs
[Reply]
Page 35 of 58
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up