ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 151
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:45 PM 10-05-2019
That's a really cool way to show that they're about 20 years out of the loop
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:59 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That's a really cool way to show that they're about 20 years out of the loop
Snoop still plays amphitheater shows at hundreds a pop for good seats.

Making fun of this would be kinda like making fun of The Rolling Stones playing Late Night (granted, you couldn’t pay me to see The Rolling Stones)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:16 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Okd rich people? Have you been around college kids lately? Im sure there were a ton of complaints from the SJW crowd about objectifying women and using a gun.
SJWs have never attacked rap culture. So, no.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:35 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Okd rich people? Have you been around college kids lately? Im sure there were a ton of complaints from the SJW crowd about objectifying women and using a gun.
If this isn't sarcastic...holy crap you are out of touch! :-)

Oh, and THIS nails it; 100% dead on....show's how asinine the NCAA has become...Jay Bilas retweeted this--Bilas is the man...

I fully agree. People should get the benefit of the value they create in America.

The @NCAA has devised a system where predominantly young, black adult student-athletes create value at huge cost to their bodies. Then, predominantly old, white administrators see the benefit. BS! https://t.co/6ZOBSEkbtI

— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) October 2, 2019

[Reply]
BWillie 06:49 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Snoop still plays amphitheater shows at hundreds a pop for good seats.

Making fun of this would be kinda like making fun of The Rolling Stones playing Late Night (granted, you couldn’t pay me to see The Rolling Stones)
I would totally make fun of them if they had the Rolling Stones. Theres nothing more a 17 year old recruit would want than to see the rolling Stones.

I agree about Snoop though. He probably doesn't reasonate in the minds of a 17 year old like we would think. He was at his peak when these kids weren't even born.
[Reply]
threebag 07:38 PM 10-05-2019
So next year it’s Kip Winger?
[Reply]
PHOG 08:01 PM 10-05-2019
Well sigh, :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:13 PM 10-05-2019
Snoop aside, anyone have any takes on how the team actually looked? It’s a scrimmage and all, so you can’t really tell much, but curious if anyone looked particularly good or bad.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:34 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I would totally make fun of them if they had the Rolling Stones. Theres nothing more a 17 year old recruit would want than to see the rolling Stones.

I agree about Snoop though. He probably doesn't reasonate in the minds of a 17 year old like we would think. He was at his peak when these kids weren't even born.
Not sure how you could make fun of booking The Rolling Stones, even though I certainly wouldn’t want to see it. It would not mean they were “out of touch,” because it’s still a hot ticket.

Snoop is the rap version of Rolling Stones. But not as old and more of a pop culture icon. He’s everywhere. Hit TV shows, movies, social media, various appearances and still playing to large audiences. He may not have any huge hits in the last 5 years, but he was consistently involved in hits up to that point.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:36 PM 10-06-2019

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:58 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Is that bad lighting or is that one girl's leg fucked up?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:01 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Is that bad lighting or is that one girl's leg ****ed up?
Its because of the pole. They use that part of their bodies to hook onto the pole and spin. Because the pole isn't attached at the top to counter balance the physics and force of the spin, she has to use her own body to keep the center of gravity to maintain the spins. I actually studied this for a lab in college Physics. Got credit and an A in the class. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:51 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Its because of the pole. They use that part of their bodies to hook onto the pole and spin. Because the pole isn't attached at the top to counter balance the physics and force of the spin, she has to use her own body to keep the center of gravity to maintain the spins. I actually studied this for a lab in college Physics. Got credit and an A in the class. :-)
You could have just said "I go to a lot of strip clubs."
[Reply]
Lzen 07:36 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
If this isn't sarcastic...holy crap you are out of touch! :-)

Oh, and THIS nails it; 100% dead on....show's how asinine the NCAA has become...Jay Bilas retweeted this--Bilas is the man...

I agree with that tweet.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:40 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
You could have just said "I go to a lot of strip clubs."
:-)
[Reply]
Page 38 of 151
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up