ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 151
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 04:07 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why? If we did something we should be punished. Why do you care about others? If my kid gets in trouble at school I don’t say “Well I just want the other kids nailed too”.

The NCAA will need to bring something really strong to accuse Self (25 years without a single probation and in the Hall of Fame). Either they have it or they don’t. If they don’t then this isn’t even a problem
Because you’re being obtuse if you think we’re the only one that have violated rules.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:09 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You sound like a 12 year old Kentucky fan from 2006

moronic
Self is the new Tom Brady.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:11 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Little man syndrome is a real thing!
Do you know what else is real? Sanctions, loss of scholarships and vacating wins.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:17 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
If KU was really concerned over this, why the hell would they have recently signed an extension with adidas?

All schools bend.......if the ncaa wants to crack down, it needs to be a broad stroke, not just one or two sacrifices.

But the NCAA loves their money too......so im assuming this will be a role play, to satisfy the feds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The NCAA has to save face.

If they really wanted to crack down, they would say no more relationships between apparel companies and universities. That ain't happening
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:33 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Because you’re being obtuse if you think we’re the only one that have violated rules.
Yeah, because that’s what I said. (Smacks you upside the head)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:41 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
N. Carolina took a massive shit on everything that’s good and decent about the rules.

If they hammer KU, once again the NCAA shows how big a joke they are.
So you may have been involved or at least known about a $2500 payment? You’re done for, scum.

Fake classes for decades? Hey—don’t sweat it!
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:44 PM 09-24-2019
Yeah, because that’s what I said. (Smacks you upside the head)
Not to put words in anyone elses mouth, but let’s review:

KU fans: if KU goes down, I hope everyone else does too!

PB: WTF we broke the rules we need to be punished. Why would you think everyone else needs to be punished too?

Buehler445: because we are obviously not the only ones cheating.

That is to say that if we get punished for providing benefits to kids, everybody else that is doing the same shit - everyone - including Wichita State - better get punished too.

So why are you smacking me upside the head again?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:49 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So you may have been involved or at least known about a $2500 payment? You’re done for, scum.

Fake classes for decades? Hey—don’t sweat it!
Technically, the Federal jury ruled Kansas didn’t know about it. The Federal judge ordered restitution be paid to Kansas for being a victim of fraud. Judge also refused to share docs with the NCAA calling them “all speculation”.

So the NCAA has to say the Federal courts were wrong, or irrelevant. IF this were a criminal complaint it’d already be dropped, but the NCAA doesn’t work that way.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:59 AM 09-25-2019
Conversation

Dan Dakich
@dandakich

Gotta be much more..Self texting “gotta get some real guys” can’t possibly be a violation or even an indication of a potential violation..Kansas basketball, Bill Self hit with NCAA violations

[Reply]
ROYC75 07:56 AM 09-25-2019
Yeehaw, as if the haters didn't have enough to hate on, this is going to make them hate more!

This is going to be a fun thread just listening to all the whiny babies cry.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:27 AM 09-25-2019
Thought I had post this yesterday, but they had some guy on 610 (didn't catch his name). He was saying that the NCAA can't make Kansas to fire Bill Self, but they can pile on the infractions and basically force them to fire him. He said that's what the NCAA wants, Self gone from Kansas. I haven't read the thread, so I don't know if that's something that has been posted. Before yesterday I had not heard anything about them wanting Self fired.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:45 AM 09-25-2019
The FBI uncovered documents that linked players from about 30 schools to specific payments and payment sources.

Why is the NCAA only investigating/punishing a few schools?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:49 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Thought I had post this yesterday, but they had some guy on 610 (didn't catch his name). He was saying that the NCAA can't make Kansas to fire Bill Self, but they can pile on the infractions and basically force them to fire him. He said that's what the NCAA wants, Self gone from Kansas. I haven't read the thread, so I don't know if that's something that has been posted. Before yesterday I had not heard anything about them wanting Self fired.
Some idiot from USA Today wrote an article with a catchy little headline like "Bill Self: NCAA thinks you're a cheater and wants you out of college basketball!"

Then went on to write nothing in the body that backed this up in any way. Insane agendas abound.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:58 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The FBI uncovered documents that linked players from about 30 schools to specific payments and payment sources.

Why is the NCAA only investigating/punishing a few schools?
Because The FBI isn’t turning over their documents. That’s been said before here. The NCAA is gojng off of verbal testimonies made in the court cases
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:03 AM 09-25-2019
Because The FBI isn’t turning over their documents. That’s been said before here. The NCAA is gojng off of verbal testimonies made in the court cases
Right, but enough information was released for them to at least investigate some of these schools.

But even if it's only based on verbal testimonies, doesn't that include testimony regarding Zion's family's demands? Why aren't they investigating that?
[Reply]
Page 31 of 151
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up