ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2445 of 4817
« First < 1445194523452395243524412442244324442445 244624472448244924552495254529453445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:50 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think Chief's fans are pleased with Fangio too. Getting swept by the Chiefs again, keeping the losing streak going and finishing with the Chargers at the bottom of the division.

They hit every goal I wanted them to. Great job guys!
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:58 PM 12-28-2019
What page would that be....*checks dictionary*...yep, page 279.

in·ept
/iˈnept/
adjective
without skill or aptitude for a particular task or assignment; maladroit:

Horseface - "Vic and myself really worked in concert to achieve our off-season objectives. I think our third consecutive losing season really showed this chemistry as the year played out. If you had told me we would lose for the 9th straight time against the Chiefs and only score 9 total points in two games...I would have taken it in a heartbeat. We were both extremely pleased with our FA QB acquisition. Joe played like a true professional and we wouldn't be where we are without him. I'd like to say a big thanks to our scouting team...whose tireless work and research led to bringing Flacco here.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:58 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I think Chief's fans are pleased with Fangio too. Getting swept by the Chiefs again, keeping the losing streak going and finishing with the Chargers at the bottom of the division.

They hit every goal I wanted them to. Great job guys!
Yep, now all we need is Lock to look good this week, then look like we know he will next season to keep them cellar dwelling chumps right at the bottom.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:27 PM 12-28-2019

[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 03:31 PM 12-28-2019
I won’t feel good about the Broncos direction until Jack Elway tweets out that his dad has mastered adversity and this season is proof. Clearly, he is an authority on such matters.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:31 PM 12-28-2019
Jajahaaj?! Lol ol. This is great! Elway stays.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:05 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
We didn't need to do the we will see bullshit with Mahomes. We SAW and we KNEW.
you cant blame him
You have seen Lock play in college

you never know which Lock shows up
[Reply]
RunKC 04:10 PM 12-28-2019
53-9 and it would have been worse if the 2nd game wasn’t in a snowstorm.

Andy has thoroughly dominated this clown in both games. I have no fear of Fangio beating us.
[Reply]
DomCasual 06:38 PM 12-28-2019
In what world do you guys think we'd think this was a bad thing? Have you watched any of their games, the last month or two?

You guys certainly have our number. Can you turn that into Lombardi Trophies? Because beating us twice a year recently doesn't exactly give you immortality, like even one Lombardi Trophy would.

As for beating the Fangio-led Broncos, I'm fine with it. I don't choose to remember any games that were started by Joe Flacco - next to the Josh McDaniels era, the darkest time in recent Broncos history. The second game was loaded with mitigating circumstances. Enjoy the win, and all that; but I don't think most Broncos fans lost much sleep over it. We at least have a direction now. It may and may not work out. But it's more than we've had since the last time we won one of those trophies you guys still don't have (at least, in the last half century).
[Reply]
New World Order 06:43 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
In what world do you guys think we'd think this was a bad thing? Have you watched any of their games, the last month or two?

You guys certainly have our number. Can you turn that into Lombardi Trophies? Because beating us twice a year recently doesn't exactly give you immortality, like even one Lombardi Trophy would.

As for beating the Fangio-led Broncos, I'm fine with it. I don't choose to remember any games that were started by Joe Flacco - next to the Josh McDaniels era, the darkest time in recent Broncos history. The second game was loaded with mitigating circumstances. Enjoy the win, and all that; but I don't think most Broncos fans lost much sleep over it. We at least have a direction now. It may and may not work out. But it's more than we've had since the last time we won one of those trophies you guys still don't have (at least, in the last half century).
Are you asking us if we watched Denver score 3 points against kc a couple of weeks ago?
[Reply]
BossChief 06:50 PM 12-28-2019
Drew Cutler and Vic Crennel are a solid match.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:54 PM 12-28-2019

I like Lock, but he put up THREE points against KC. That's better than Flacco in your mind?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:02 PM 12-28-2019

Clown shoe wearing moron trying to validate his pitiful team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:31 PM 12-28-2019

Praise the Lord!
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:01 AM 12-29-2019
In what world do you guys think we'd think this was a bad thing?
Umm...the world where professional sports are judged by winning and losing?

You do realize that 9 straight losses to KC hasn't happened in 50 years....a half-century?

He's the worst GM in nearly every donko-tard's lifetime.

He was a sham GM in 2015...which I pointed out then...and is still terrible. He gave up a high 4th rounder for Flacco...while still paying Keesum. He would have zero wining seasons if Manning hadn't guzzled his "wife's" HGH...and brought a load of cheap FAs with him.

Fine... Horseface gets a brown star pendant for his lapel. "You did good Johnny-boy...you didn't finish last".
[Reply]
Page 2445 of 4817
« First < 1445194523452395243524412442244324442445 244624472448244924552495254529453445 > Last »
Up