ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2444 of 4820
« First < 1444194423442394243424402441244224432444 244524462447244824542494254429443444 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:09 PM 12-26-2019
This ended up being a hold, but not called until after the play was over.

Wide open by 15 yards and all day and he checks down. That’s very Alexian

Remember that hold on Elijah Wilkinson that happened because Lock hung in the pocket to do his taxes, eat a sandwich, and read a book?

It could have been a #Broncos touchdown. pic.twitter.com/KQFrChTWU1

— Joe Rowles (@JoRo_NFL) December 23, 2019

[Reply]
Best22 04:12 PM 12-26-2019
Lock looks good

But I don’t care because whoever Denver, LACk, and Oakland cough up won’t be near as good as Mahomes...

He runs the AFC West. 2 Division Titles, 11-1 record, and a 26/5 TD/INT ratio.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:48 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This ended up being a hold, but not called until after the play was over.

Wide open by 15 yards and all day and he checks down. That’s very Alexian

And hopefully he learns from those... only four games.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:51 PM 12-26-2019
No way to know if Lock is actually good. The sample size is too small. He hasn't faced the the pressure of being the guy in the big game yet nor played a whole season.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:44 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No way to know if Lock is actually good. The sample size is too small. He hasn't faced the the pressure of being the guy in the big game yet nor played a whole season.
No doubt about it... so far, so good though. Lots of positives, as well as areas for improvement, which is to be expected.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:02 PM 12-26-2019
He's definitely looks better that the others Denver has rolled out there lately.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:06 PM 12-26-2019
Mania is like a cartoon character at this point with his non committals
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:08 PM 12-26-2019
We didn't need to do the we will see bullshit with Mahomes. We SAW and we KNEW.
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:51 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He's a Broncos fan who mostly posts on a Chiefs board. I think he's almost ridiculously gracious - almost to the point that it's irritating.

It's a ridiculous no-win situation. We win (which, granted, hasn't been much lately), and he has to be conciliatory to avoid being a dick. We lose, and he has to just take abuse.

This is why I have 400 posts in 15 years here - almost every one of them profoundly profound.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:02 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
He's a Broncos fan who mostly posts on a Chiefs board. I think he's almost ridiculously gracious - almost to the point that it's irritating.

It's a ridiculous no-win situation. We win (which, granted, hasn't been much lately), and he has to be conciliatory to avoid being a dick. We lose, and he has to just take abuse.

This is why I have 400 posts in 15 years here - almost every one of them profoundly profound.
Most Denver fans hide like bitches after a loss, but were breeeding here like rabbits during the Manning era. Mania just uses PA backhandedness to survive
[Reply]
TEX 08:29 PM 12-26-2019

"Profound?" Maybe in your own mind Domty Dumpty...
MHM was a dick when you were winning. In fact he used to have his own AFC West Predictions thread with the sole intent of being said PA dick.
[Reply]
kcclone 11:24 PM 12-26-2019
Lock moves around pretty well which is critical in this league (exception being Brady/Edelman running 90% short timing routes).

Against us I thought he looked pretty good in the first half when they called shorter routes. Once they got down (towards the end of the first half) he started to panic a bit but that’s to he expected.

He’s no Patrick Mahomes but 100x better than Flacco.

They need to re-tool their OL and another WR target though if they want to score more consistently.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:10 AM 12-27-2019
I just think it's funny you want me to commit after 4 games on Lock being great or sucky.

Thing is this - I stumbled onto the Star BB years ago with the sole intention of talking sports and other BS via this new Internet chat room thing. That soon morphed into a mass exodus to CP. There was plenty of reciprocal BS early on and it was fun.

For crying out loud... it's freaking sports, not life or death. If you can't stand someone making fun of your team, you shouldn't be on the Internet.

Most Denver fans hide like bitches after a loss, but were breeeding here like rabbits during the Manning era. Mania just uses PA backhandedness to survive
I was posting crap to you guys well before Manning and hell Denver wasn't winning titles for a decade plus before that happened, so let's not act like I was being an opportunistic PA dick... I've been pretty steady since the beginning, but again - most of it was in good natured fun - I've never been just a mean, vindictive asshole.

Originally Posted by TEX:
"Profound?" Maybe in your own mind Domty Dumpty...
MHM was a dick when you were winning. In fact he used to have his own AFC West Predictions thread with the sole intent of being said PA dick.
Again, see the previous replies... never just a mean spirited asshole. Wisecracking, kick you in the sports junk after your team lost? Sure. And, for the 17th time - I quit doing those weekly things in November 2013. And, I'm pretty sure I was just as equally annoying during the Plummer years and those prior.

During the banner flying era - you guys hit your limit and it just wasn't even fun to reciprocate the trash talking. Things picked up a bit when Reid/Smith came along.

I still hope KC wins a SB sometime soon... most of you guys have fought through some amazingly tough years as fans and I think diehard fans of each team should experience it.

Well, there I go being a dick again. :-)

I don't really create threads anymore and I haven't in a long time... there's no fun in it and you and Pasta are like broken records with the same old complaints. So, I typically just post in a handful of threads.

Started 3 threads in 2019 and here are the last 'prediction threads' I created.

11/20/17 (at your request, TEX) https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311554

9/12/17 (first one in 4 years, since 2013 ... must have been bored) https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310015

11/14/13 (last regular series) https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278493
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:06 PM 12-28-2019

Im told the #Broncos have been very pleased with Vic Fangio in his first season as a head coach. Fangio and John Elway are also on the same page. Monday’s press conference will be both Elway and Fangio addressing the media together. No change in Denver.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) December 28, 2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:17 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Good news for Denver: Elway and Fangio are on the same page

Bad news for Denver: It's a page out of a coloring book
[Reply]
Page 2444 of 4820
« First < 1444194423442394243424402441244224432444 244524462447244824542494254429443444 > Last »
Up