ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:25 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Yeah, you might want to be careful about making the Chiefs better, but we see that the Titans traded with the Chiefs, so if you're another team that could have used Sneed, how do you justify not trading for him when he could have been had fairly cheaply. If the Titans were going to do it anyway, what difference would have made if you had done the deal with slightly better compensation for the Chiefs?
Yeah, I agree with you there. I guess the CB market has lost trade value then. Sneed is a better player than Marcus Peters but we got a second for him.

It's disappointing any way you slice. Veach said they were happy to keep him but this is a cap dump move.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:26 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
I thought he had a bad knee:-)
He does have a bad knee, but teams overlook things all the time.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:32 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Theres a bunch of people who feel the chance at a 3-peat is too alluring not to go all in for.

I agree to an extent. I dont think an all-in is necessary for a 3-peat. We're still a very young team. Let those guys develop, patch the holes in the offense, and I think we have a great shot at it.
You have to define what “all in” means.

It doesn’t plundering your team into salary cap hell. That’s full retard, see Chargers, Saints, ect
[Reply]
BossChief 02:00 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
I thought he had a bad knee:-)
He does.

A team physical is just confirming what they know is an issue for the player and to make sure nothing is unknown. They already knew about the knee and concussion issues.

Nobody that has been in the league 4-5 years has a physical with no issues, it’s risk management for team prior to signing the deal.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 01:18 PM 04-03-2024
Contract details are available:

2024 cap hit is only $9.96M
2025 cap hit is $24M

TN has an out in 2026, where they can pay Sneed a $21M cap hit or cut and have $12M dead money.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up