ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 154
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154 >
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:26 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
:-)

Puny ranch house...

What a ****ing moron.
:-):-) Tiny Ranch house:-) Waht a ****ing dipshit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:27 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Midnight, I understand that you are enjoying the attention. That's good. But, are you going to make an effort to move beyond this thread and become a good ChiefsPlanet citizen/member?
Do you really think that's even possible?
[Reply]
Donger 03:27 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Could you possibly be a bigger dumb****?

That's a $1.4 million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills.

Do you even own a home? Or anything, for that matter?
I would think that for $1.4 million, they'd at least take the net off the pool and let you swim.
[Reply]
Donger 03:27 PM 07-01-2008
Do you really think that's even possible?
Yes.
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:28 PM 07-01-2008
25? facial jewelry?
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 03:32 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
Once again I win.

The fact this felcher thinks there is anything to be won on an internet forum speaks more to his lack of self-esteem, need for the approval of strangers, and general douchiness than anything any of us could say.

Thanks for the laughs, kid.

[Reply]
kstater 03:35 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:

The fact this felcher thinks there is anything to be won on an internet forum speaks more to his lack of self-esteem, need for the approval of strangers, and general douchiness than anything any of us could say.

Just wait till you get to the part where he belittles TinyEvil for selling a million dollar home.
[Reply]
HypnotizedMonkey 03:42 PM 07-01-2008
chicks dig guys with tiny swimming pools
[Reply]
DaFace 03:44 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This guy isn't looking for approval, nor does he really believe the crap he's spewing. He may not even own a motorcycle for all we know. He's getting more entertainment out of reactions like this than anything.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:49 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This guy isn't looking for approval, nor does he really believe the crap he's spewing. He may not even own a motorcycle for all we know. He's getting more entertainment out of reactions like this than anything.
No shit?

Bring back DraftPlanet.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:50 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
Bwhahaha am I supposed to be impressed by that???! A ranch house with a tiny swimming pool in it?:-)

Nice try but no you lose once again.

I am 25 years old and am already doing very well for myself financially. Like I said before, I will be making 6 figures by the time I am 30 easily. The way I have networked it has gotten me far and I will go even farther.

You say you are almost 40 and you have been living in that puny little ranch house??? Bwahaha I dont know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Either way, hit the gym. Your arms are small and you are as white as a ghost too.
This guy is spewing trash talk of the quality you'd find in the IRC chat rooms back in 1998.

It's that good/bad.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 03:51 PM 07-01-2008
I did a search for DraftPlanet and found this thread.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:59 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
(pics to prove it)
Seriously.....you're my hero.

Now give me a free PS3!
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:00 PM 07-01-2008
Could you possibly be a bigger dumb****?

That's a $1.4 million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills.

Do you even own a home? Or anything, for that matter?
Hey he's gonna do good some day. And he aready has a bike and an Audi. Even though he can't prove it. Oh yeah, he's also a thief.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:07 PM 07-01-2008
Jesus, is this loser still trolling for attention?
[Reply]
Page 150 of 154
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154 >
Up