Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Hall of Classics>CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!
Ultra Peanut 11:06 AM 12-06-2004
Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:30 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Scanfan64:
Hey Sparky.. umm, I mean KCTitus - ya I do get it. Can you read? "those that bust on Rich for the sake of doing so" It would seem, as it were, that this thread is about Rich (see title). The intent may not be to get at Rich, but you are certainly using him to get at something/someone else. So, umm, me and my doctorate do get it. Thanks for your concern.
No, you dont get it...you ever heard of the term sarcasm? Did they not teach that in doctorate school? Is your doctorate in penis jokes?

Color me unimpressed, now that we're talking 'qualifications', I would expect a 'doctorate' to be able to find better smack than that.

One thing I know for sure, when Rich is cut, you'll slink off to the Internet darkness, and I'll still be here.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:32 PM 12-06-2004
Hey Sparky.. umm, I mean KCTitus - ya I do get it. Can you read? "those that bust on Rich for the sake of doing so" It would seem, as it were, that this thread is about Rich (see title). The intent may not be to get at Rich, but you are certainly using him to get at something/someone else. So, umm, me and my doctorate do get it. Thanks for your concern.
Getting a test for Clamydia doesn't give you a "DOCTORATE"....its a "DOCTOR visIT".
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:32 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I think you answered your own question...
I said he was a quality athlete, a DV prototype. That's why he is around, they have worked with him long enough to see his passion for the game.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 02:33 PM 12-06-2004
Did it occur to you for one moment that I might be throwing sarcasm? Oh, sorry, only you can do that. I apologize. Sincerely. 1000 pardons.

Slept with the prof? Hmm. I think I remember you, last time I saw you you were behind bars. Nice to see you were paroled.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:35 PM 12-06-2004
I'm diggin a foxhole now........Titus is about to ask scanfan what an H-back is in American Football.

Its obvious that you're either a family member that doesn't have thick enough skin to survive Football message boards for his career, or a plumper he poked to type his papers in American Funamentals in basket Weaving 101.

I think you still have time to save yourself and survive here, but the fuse is burning quickly.......
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:36 PM 12-06-2004
Did it occur to you for one moment that I might be throwing sarcasm? Oh, sorry, only you can do that. I apologize. Sincerely. 1000 pardons.

Slept with the prof? Hmm. I think I remember you, last time I saw you you were behind bars. Nice to see you were paroled.
Throwing sarcasm? Feh...you got your panties in a twist got all mad started running with the penis jokes and resorted to 'I have a PhD' which was probably the lamest thing Ive ever read on this BB.

Tell me again, where is the sarcasm?
[Reply]
Scanfan55 02:38 PM 12-06-2004
PhD? No I do something useful with my life, try JD.
My panties? I'm not wearing any, so I don't know what you are talking about.
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:39 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm diggin a foxhole now........Titus is about to ask scanfan what an H-back is in American Football.

Oh hells bells...we'd have to start with something easy like, what position does Rich Scanlon play?
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:40 PM 12-06-2004
Oh forgive me...

You resorted to 'I have a doctorate' which is still the lamest thing Ive read on this BB.

Better?
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:40 PM 12-06-2004
wait a minute.........

Which is it.............an attorney, or a phone sex operator?

If you're truely a JD, and this has been a display of your best arguementative material.........your Jaywalker is going to Ride the Lightening.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 02:40 PM 12-06-2004
Hee Hee hmmm.. let's see (as I twist my l'il pigtails), ummmm. Linebacker? Did I get it right? Did I? Did I?
[Reply]
Brock 02:41 PM 12-06-2004
PhD? No I do something useful with my life, try JD.
My panties? I'm not wearing any, so I don't know what you are talking about.
You seem to be very unintelligent. I don't think you have a JD.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 02:41 PM 12-06-2004
Nahh. I save my legal prowess for intelligent people.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 02:42 PM 12-06-2004
Think what you like, big boy.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:43 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by :
:-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up