ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who wins each game? (Pick 4 TOTAL)
Packers WIN vs. Rams 85 82.52%
Rams WIN @ Packers 16 15.53%
Bills WIN vs. Ravens 46 44.66%
Ravens WIN @ Bills 55 53.40%
Chiefs WIN vs. Browns 97 94.17%
Browns WIN @ Chiefs 5 4.85%
Saints WIN vs. Buccaneers 61 59.22%
Buccaneers WIN @ Saints 39 37.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Playoff Pick-em - DIVISIONAL ROUND ****
wazu 12:24 PM 01-14-2021
Looks like four good games this weekend. Just like last week, let's see who knows what's up. Poll forthcoming.

Here you go @RobGronkowski
History narrated by Morgan Freeman... sort of. pic.twitter.com/ojOk4l7VoZ

— Frank Caliendo (@FrankCaliendo) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:26 PM 01-14-2021
Packers
Chiefs
Ravens
Bucs

Brady winning this game is the most predictable thing ever. I can already see the flags flying in his favor.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:26 PM 01-14-2021
Chiefs
Ravens
Buccaneers
Packers
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:26 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Packers
Chiefs
Ravens
Bucs

Brady winning this game is the most predictable thing ever. I can already see the flags flying in his favor.
I got the same 4, and the Bucs for the same reason.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:27 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
ditto
[Reply]
Mav 12:28 PM 01-14-2021
Chiefs
Bills
Rams- Giving off 2011 NYG defense vibes, and they have the corner who can slow down Adams.
Buccs- League is determined that Brady and the Buccs be the first team to play in a super bowl in their home stadium.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:31 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Chiefs
Bills
Rams- Giving off 2011 NYG defense vibes, and they have the corner who can slow down Adams.
Buccs- League is determined that Brady and the Buccs be the first team to play in a super bowl in their home stadium.
The Problem with the Rams is that they don't have an Eli.

Goff can be that when he's healthy, but he's not and although I like LA's roster better, I can't ignore the gulf at the QB position.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:33 PM 01-14-2021
Packers - easy
Ravens - close
Chiefs - easy
Saints - this one was a toss up for me.

The history shows that teams who have swept the season series, have went 14-7 vs the other team. It would be great to see Brady vs Rodgers in Lambeau Field.

Championship Games:
Ravens @ Chiefs
Saints @ Packers
[Reply]
wazu 12:37 PM 01-14-2021
Packers
Chiefs
Bills
Bucs

Just watching them, the Bucs have looked sharper to me recently. I realize they were blownout twice by the Saints this year, but feels like Saints owning them 3 times is unlikely. For Bills/Ravens I think the Bills will put up points, and I ultimately don't trust Lamar to be able to hang in a potential shootout. The weather is another factor that I think is in Buffalo's favor.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:38 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Packers
Chiefs
Bills
Bucs

Just watching them, the Bucs have looked sharper to me recently. I realize they were blownout twice by the Saints this year, but feels like Saints owning them 3 times is unlikely. For Bills/Ravens I think the Bills will put up points, and I ultimately don't trust Lamar to be able to hang in a potential shootout. The weather is another factor that I think is in Buffalo's favor.
Why would the weather be in Buffalo's favor? They throw the ball more than any team in the league.
[Reply]
wazu 12:42 PM 01-14-2021
Why would the weather be in Buffalo's favor? They throw the ball more than any team in the league.
It wasn't the deciding factor for me. From what I've seen the weather shouldn't be so bad that teams can't throw the ball. Just judging by the two QBs, however, Lamar seems like the one more likely to struggle throwing in moderately worsened conditions.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:51 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
It wasn't the deciding factor for me. From what I've seen the weather shouldn't be so bad that teams can't throw the ball. Just judging by the two QBs, however, Lamar seems like the one more likely to struggle throwing in moderately worsened conditions.
Yeah, but with Buffalo's defense, he might not have to throw more than 10-12 times. They can't stop a wet fart with that run defense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:53 PM 01-14-2021
Same here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:53 PM 01-14-2021
And for the record, I actually think the Bills have a slight advantage. I'd say like 55% to win.

But after last week, you couldn't pay me to pick the Bills. I hope they lose every playoff game they ever play for the rest of eternity.
[Reply]
wazu 12:54 PM 01-14-2021
Yeah, but with Buffalo's defense, he might not have to throw more than 10-12 times. They can't stop a wet fart with that run defense.
Maybe. I generally just don't trust a team that relies on the run against a team that puts up a ton of points. Even a bad run defense will get some stops as the run game relies on making many good plays to score. A holding penalty, a false start. So many things can stall out a drive. Bills will get their points it feels like no matter what.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up