ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Early 2021 Mock (3 rounds)
staylor26 09:40 PM 11-25-2020
*Chiefs get a 2021 and 2021 3rd round comp pick for Bieniemy.

1. Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama- After using a 2nd in Gay last year, the Chiefs take Moses in the 1st to pair with him and turn a position that’s been a weakness for far too long into a strength.

2. Jaelan Phillips, EDGE, Miami- The Chiefs need to add another pass rusher with KPass and Okafor set to be going elsewhere in 2021. Phillips is a former #1 overall recruit that battled injuries at UCLA before transferring to Miami.

3. Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma St.- Wallace is a replacement for Watkins that should compliment Hill and Hardman well with his YAC ability. Like Watkins, Wallace might not be as fast as Hill/Hardman, but he is still plenty fast enough and can make big plays especially after the catch.

3. Bubba Bolden, S, Miami- another transfer to Miami, Bolden is a top HS recruit from USC and like Phillips is having a great year for the Hurricanes. I love Dirty Dan, but he’s a liability at times and the Chiefs could use another young athletic safety that gives Spags another chess piece to work with.

I know some are going to say “where’s the IOL?”, but the truth is this isn’t a very good class and unless you are willing to take one in the 1st, chances are you will be reaching for one in rounds 2-3. The Chiefs have 2 4th’s, 2 5th’s, and a 6th to work with. If they have to take 2 to hedge their bets a little, so be it.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:27 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Perhaps, but probably a minuscule chance they take either. They’ll add RB competition in rd 4 or 5
A guy like Khalil Herbert on day 3 would be ideal.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 02:32 PM 12-22-2020
I was thinking drafting RB after watching CEH go down. Then realized that it woulda been a good idea to get a mid to late round guy to go with him anyway....I havent watched much college ball but my eye is on Rhamondre Stevenson from OU. And Juju if he hits free agency
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up