ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1066 of 1207
« First < 665669661016105610621063106410651066 1067106810691070107611161166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pablo 10:51 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yeah, it exceeded my expectations. A little bit crunchy on the outside and juicy inside. Cooked up in about 20 minutes less than the oven.
Those things do a lot of shit very, very well. Think I'm gonna try to do some fried chicken thighs in mine sometime soon. I'm sure it will do the job. Loaf looks good.

Meatloaf sandwich preferences? I like to use soft white or wheat bread, little bit of mayo and a line or two of ketchup. Goddamn meatloaf sandwiched are always good.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:59 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nice.

Side sorry that probably only Buehler445 cares about. There wasn’t fuckall on TV the other day so I found some episodes of Beat Bobby Flay on Food Network. It was actually an enjoyable watch. It has the feel of most of the food competition programs but doesn’t take itself too seriously. He has 2 of his buddies come on and pick 2 chiefs to challenge Flay. So the 2 new chefs have to compete for the chance to beat Flay by using an ingredient Flay chooses. Then the winner gets to pick the dish and there is a blind panel to pick between the challenger and Flay. Pretty easy watch, and unlike the food challenges Flay and the chefs don’t dick it all up and roll out crap.

All that for the story. One of the episodes the challenger picks Salisbury steak. Fucking Flay didn’t even know what it was LOL. He then proceeds to win the challenge. :-) Fuck that guy.
He almost always does. I watch that show every now and then like you did when I can't find shit. Prolly will be the case once football and basketball is over. Those guys just have a level of skill that's hard for anyone to beat no matter what. I did watch a video of a Thai chef trashing Gordon Ramsay's pad thai :-) but most of those dudes have the whole bag of tricks.
[Reply]
srvy 12:03 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Those things do a lot of shit very, very well. Think I'm gonna try to do some fried chicken thighs in mine sometime soon. I'm sure it will do the job. Loaf looks good.

Meatloaf sandwich preferences? I like to use soft white or wheat bread, little bit of mayo and a line or two of ketchup. Goddamn meatloaf sandwiched are always good.
Growing up mom always bought Wonder white bread it was the bomb for cold meatloaf sammies. Well gone to shit now so I have been going with Bimbo sandwich it's thicker and soft like the old wonder. I'm a sweet-spicy BBQ sauce like Gates or Bryant with a drizzle of hot german mustard.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:13 AM 01-16-2021

Not real picky on the bread, but mustard only. Sometimes I like to fry the slices of meatloaf up in a pan first and sometimes throw a slice of American cheese on it.
[Reply]
srvy 12:15 AM 01-16-2021
Nice.

Side sorry that probably only Buehler445 cares about. There wasn’t fuckall on TV the other day so I found some episodes of Beat Bobby Flay on Food Network. It was actually an enjoyable watch. It has the feel of most of the food competition programs but doesn’t take itself too seriously. He has 2 of his buddies come on and pick 2 chiefs to challenge Flay. So the 2 new chefs have to compete for the chance to beat Flay by using an ingredient Flay chooses. Then the winner gets to pick the dish and there is a blind panel to pick between the challenger and Flay. Pretty easy watch, and unlike the food challenges Flay and the chefs don’t dick it all up and roll out crap.

All that for the story. One of the episodes the challenger picks Salisbury steak. Fucking Flay didn’t even know what it was LOL. He then proceeds to win the challenge. :-) Fuck that guy.
I watched Beat Bobby Flay myself a while back he went 2 for 4. Got beat by a snobby Englishman 4 star chef working in Washington slinging bland limey slop to Senators. They picked some weird Brit food called bubble and squeak. Basically whatever leftover in the fridge about to spoil along with a bland English cabbage. So the Brit prick puts together some weird bland concoction and Bobby does his best to add flavor to a boring dish. Well, the judges were just as snooty as the Brit and votes his best. The best I could tell was because it wasn't bland like it's supposed to be apparently it tasted good.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:56 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I watched Beat Bobby Flay myself a while back he went 2 for 4. Got beat by a snobby Englishman 4 star chef working in Washington slinging bland limey slop to Senators. They picked some weird Brit food called bubble and squeak. Basically whatever leftover in the fridge about to spoil along with a bland English cabbage. So the Brit prick puts together some weird bland concoction and Bobby does his best to add flavor to a boring dish. Well, the judges were just as snooty as the Brit and votes his best. The best I could tell was because it wasn't bland like it's supposed to be apparently it tasted good.
:-).

Freaking Brits.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:02 AM 01-16-2021
All this meatloaf talk has my mouth watering for some of Grandma Jaspers meatloaf. Japers sold her ML sammys at the deli on Wornall back in the 80's.

I'm about ready to buy one of the Ninja Foodi grill/ air fryers. Advice?

[Reply]
Pablo 09:58 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I just looked up this stuff, looks like shit. Brits could probably eat a sheet of cardboard. You can't trust a country that thinks you serve freaking pork and beans for breakfast.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:00 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
All this meatloaf talk has my mouth watering for some of Grandma Jaspers meatloaf. Japers sold her ML sammys at the deli on Wornall back in the 80's.

I'm about ready to buy one of the Ninja Foodi grill/ air fryers. Advice?

Nice!

How much does that cost?
[Reply]
patteeu 01:55 PM 01-16-2021
Nice.

Do they have to be from this year’s roster or are historical Chiefs eligible? Mitchell Schwartz is a no-brainer, but I’d like to see what Willie Roaf knows about cooking. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:57 PM 01-16-2021
$ 160 tv offer is ever better

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Nice!

How much does that cost?

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:17 PM 01-16-2021
Italian wedding soup

[Reply]
Pablo 05:19 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Italian wedding soup

Looks delicious brah.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:23 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Italian wedding soup

Damn sure looks better than what I get from Progresso :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:23 PM 01-16-2021
Looks delicious brah.
Thx. Soup and crusty bread kind of day here.
[Reply]
Page 1066 of 1207
« First < 665669661016105610621063106410651066 1067106810691070107611161166 > Last »
Up