ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal Charles: "...and basically, we had Matt Cassel"
NIUhuskies 07:18 PM 01-15-2021
hahahahahah so true Jamaal

Chiefs Wire: What was the mood during your first playoff game?
Charles: “It was fun. I played Baltimore in my first game in the playoffs; most people don’t understand that it’s a different building, a different level, a different emotion in the playoffs. I was very upset we lost against Baltimore; it was a tough team playing against Ray Lewis, and basically, we had Matt Cassel. It was just hard to try and put together a game plan, but we could’ve easily won that game.”

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...wards-helaire/
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:02 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Todd Haley deserved Coach of the Decade for Matt Cassel's TD/INT ratio and for DBowe's 15 TD catches. And for turning DJ into an actual NFL player. At least DJ didn't turn back into a pumpkin after The Todd left town...
He's one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. More home blowouts then the rest of the years in the franchise COMBINED. Damn embarrassing
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:33 PM 01-16-2021
He got SCREWED in that Colts playoff game.
You're talking about the concussion protocol? Yeah, I remember being mad he couldn't return. Two quarters later we're up 38-10 and I'm asking, "Jamaal who?" We know what happened next. When the game became close, we sure could have used him to stop the bleeding.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:57 PM 01-16-2021
Todd Haley deserved Coach of the Decade for Matt Cassel's TD/INT ratio and for DBowe's 15 TD catches. And for turning DJ into an actual NFL player. At least DJ didn't turn back into a pumpkin after The Todd left town...
Charlie Weis deserves credit for turning the Casshole/Bowe chickenshit into a workable combination for a season.

Haley couldn't get anything close to that production from them before/after Weis's time in KC.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 03:14 PM 01-16-2021
That was the last game I bought tickets to. I remember spending my Christmas bonus on them. The CP banner image with the flags was taken at that game. I remember Charles running toward us on his long TD and Todd Heap completing passes pretty much at will. The turnovers were kind of a blur. I was super depressed for the next couple months after that game. I took it way too seriously at the time.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:50 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I hope Matt Cassel DIES!!!!!
Everyone down voting this post is a BITCJ!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Lzen 04:07 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Everyone down voting this post is a BITCJ!!!!!!!
It would have been better if this was when he was playing for the chiefs. 😁
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:16 PM 01-16-2021
I remember Todd Heap taking time out of running over his daughters to have 6 catches for 104
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up