Collins 1 4.00%
Toney 2 8.00%
Williams 0 0%
Newsome 0 0%
Trade down. 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Who do you pick?
Direckshun 08:30 PM 02-27-2021
Check out these options from the Draft Network in this one particular mock I’m running.

Of these options, who would you pick at 31?

Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL, USC
Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
Javonte Williams II, RB, North Carolina
Greg Newsome, CB, Northwestern

Poll forthcoming.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:38 PM 02-27-2021
Tucker - best lineman in the draft. Could hold down LT while Fisher recovers. Moves inside to guard.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:44 PM 02-27-2021
Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
[Reply]
staylor26 08:44 PM 02-27-2021
1. Rousseau
2. Vera-Tucker
3. Toney
4. Collins
5. Newsome

Williams wouldn’t even be in consideration for me.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:50 PM 02-27-2021
Rousseau, no eyelash batted.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:36 AM 02-28-2021
Rousseau, and I rush to the podium it’s that big a gap.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:54 AM 03-01-2021
In that list, Rousseau is very clearly superior to the rest.

After that, Toney and then everybody else.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:56 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
In that list, Rousseau is very clearly superior to the rest.

After that, Toney and then everybody else.
Toney over Collins? Interesting. I don't disagree with it, just thinking it would at least make me think about it.

Collins would be a very interesting piece on the defense. With Spags, I often wonder if he uses so much Nickel to play to the talent on the team or because he actually prefers it. Collins would definitely give you two big, fast, OLBs that can blitz and cover and let you sit in a base set an awful lot. Hell, it would eventually take Hitchens off the field in nickel, I'd think, and give you alot of options.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Toney over Collins? Interesting. I don't disagree with it, just thinking it would at least make me think about it.

Collins would be a very interesting piece on the defense. With Spags, I often wonder if he uses so much Nickel to play to the talent on the team or because he actually prefers it. Collins would definitely give you two big, fast, OLBs that can blitz and cover and let you sit in a base set an awful lot. Hell, it would eventually take Hitchens off the field in nickel, I'd think, and give you alot of options.
Basically, all the things you said about Collins' versatility apply to Toney as well. He can line up and do so many things and he's a WR, which is simply more valuable to this team than a LB.

I'm all about options and I think both players give you a ton, I just think Toney's position makes him worth more.
[Reply]
O.city 10:12 AM 03-01-2021
Tucker.

Could play LT then lg then rt
[Reply]
kccrow 11:01 AM 03-01-2021
Basically, all the things you said about Collins' versatility apply to Toney as well. He can line up and do so many things and he's a WR, which is simply more valuable to this team than a LB.

I'm all about options and I think both players give you a ton, I just think Toney's position makes him worth more.
What about taking Collins in the 1st and then trading up for a guy like Wallace in the 2nd? Would that not be the best of both worlds?

I'm also high on Brandon Browning in the 2nd for the same reason I'm high on Collins in the 1st, so it's not a matter of caring either way. I'm curious about your thought process on it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tucker.

Could play LT then lg then rt
That's the one position where I don't like the versatility.

If you're taking Tucker there, he should be an OT and STAY at OT.

Swing tackles are generally backups and his versatility might get them thinking he's more valuable as a 6th man than a starter.

Me no likey.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:05 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
What about taking Collins in the 1st and then trading up for a guy like Wallace in the 2nd? Would that not be the best of both worlds?

I'm also high on Brandon Browning in the 2nd for the same reason I'm high on Collins in the 1st, so it's not a matter of caring either way. I'm curious about your thought process on it.
For sure, that would work.

If you take Collins at 31 then you have to hope the board falls in a way that allows something like that.

I'd hate to take Collins and then end up with say, an OG in the 2nd because the OT and WR's we all covet are gone and the center value isn't there (although not sure if that's likely given the depth in this draft).
[Reply]
O.city 12:05 PM 03-01-2021
That's the one position where I don't like the versatility.

If you're taking Tucker there, he should be an OT and STAY at OT.

Swing tackles are generally backups and his versatility might get them thinking he's more valuable as a 6th man than a starter.

Me no likey.
He'd be a G until Schwartz is done. Then he's a tackle.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:07 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
He'd be a G until Schwartz is done. Then he's a tackle.
Then what’s Niang?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up