ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Media Center>PS5 availability?
htismaqe 04:00 PM 02-05-2021
Anybody know what the situation is with PS5 backlogs finally easing up?

I finished a big project today and my company decided to reward me with a $500 Amazon gift card.

I want to use it to get a PS5, I just have no idea when they will have them and don't want to redeem my points and have them expire.
[Reply]
srvy 05:33 PM 02-12-2021
Went on sale again today 4 pm on PlayStation direct sold out at 4:22 PM. Son missed it again never got reservation time this time :-)
https://direct.playstation.com/en...rdware/ps5
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:47 AM 02-13-2021
I get people are salty about availability, but Demons Souls is absolutely worth getting a PS5 for. It’s wildly fun if you’re into the souls/borne genre and the graphics are insanely good.

That said, just wait it out till Q3.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:55 AM 02-13-2021
I foolishly walk by the case at Target/Best Buy/NFM/WalMart when I'm in the store. Lots of controllers to choose from!
[Reply]
007 07:01 PM 02-13-2021
They really should have held the release back until this winter
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:00 PM 02-19-2021
Best Buy had a huge drop this morning - the rub?

No shipping. There had to be available stock in your local store for pickup.

I would have had to drive to Palm Springs for one, and it's not worth it. Would have scored one easily if I still lived in STL.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:08 PM 02-19-2021
my little brother got one directly from the playstation store... just arrived today.

he kept track via https://www.nowinstock.net/videogami...soles/sonyps5/
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 01:14 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
my little brother got one directly from the playstation store... just arrived today.

he kept track via https://www.nowinstock.net/videogami...soles/sonyps5/
Buying from Sony direct seems to be the most straight forward. There’s a queue, and bots aren’t allowed since you have to have a PSN ID.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:11 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
I get people are salty about availability, but Demons Souls is absolutely worth getting a PS5 for. It’s wildly fun if you’re into the souls/borne genre and the graphics are insanely good.

That said, just wait it out till Q3.
Yeah, I figured I'd wait a year or so until they've worked out the bugs on the launch model. There's usually something off about all launches and the second or third model out fix that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:58 PM 02-25-2021
I've got 6 more games in my queue before I move on anyway, possibly 7 if I decide to play New Dawn after Far Cry 5.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've got 6 more games in my queue before I move on anyway, possibly 7 if I decide to play New Dawn after Far Cry 5.
Damn, what are they?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:48 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Damn, what are they?
AC Odyssey
Maneater
AC3 (Remaster)
The Witcher 3 (just need to finally finish it)
Monster Hunter World
God of War
[Reply]
Fish 05:05 PM 02-26-2021
Not sure I'd recommend New Dawn. Wasn't worth it at all IMO. It's basically a reskin of Far Cry 5 with little to no improvements in anything. It's the same exact map, just with lots of purple flowers over everything and it's now a nuclear apocalypse theme. The story is really weak. Felt like a blatant cash grab. I didn't even finish it, and I really like Far Cry 5. There's a reason it's less expensive than the other titles...
[Reply]
Mecca 05:32 PM 02-26-2021
AC Odyssey
Maneater
AC3 (Remaster)
Monster Hunter World
God of War
I still have to play Odyssey.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:25 PM 02-26-2021
AC Odyssey
Maneater
AC3 (Remaster)
Monster Hunter World
God of War
Odyssey is so good. I am trying hard to not let it Skyrim me though. Trying to stay on track so I can actually beat it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:13 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Not sure I'd recommend New Dawn. Wasn't worth it at all IMO. It's basically a reskin of Far Cry 5 with little to no improvements in anything. It's the same exact map, just with lots of purple flowers over everything and it's now a nuclear apocalypse theme. The story is really weak. Felt like a blatant cash grab. I didn't even finish it, and I really like Far Cry 5. There's a reason it's less expensive than the other titles...
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering if the story would feel incomplete if I didn't play it. We'll see I guess. I'm probably a week away from finishing FC5.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up