ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Coming 2 America 2?
Megatron96 02:02 PM 04-10-2019
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/ed...-2-joe-piscopo

So apparently this is a coming reality. Not sure if I'm excited about it or not.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I met John at Darryl Dawkins house many years ago before knowing his connection to the Chiefs. Nice guy and very humble.
Cool, I got to fly D Dawkins to Kansas years ago when he coached semi pro basketball. Guy was really nice.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:22 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but Prince Akeem's father in law in the movie, actor John Amos is a Chiefs fan.

He is a former Chiefs player
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:46 AM 03-07-2021
I watched it last night. It was OK, not awful like some have said. Weird to see Wesley Snipes playing a goofy character. Eddie Murphy's multiple characters are still fun, especially the old Jewish guy in the barbershop and as Randy Watson. That boy's good!
[Reply]
kc rush 12:00 PM 03-07-2021
So boring

Very little funny
[Reply]
Bowser 03:06 PM 03-07-2021
Well, the overwhelming opinion on this it would seem is pass to hard pass. And when has ChiefsPlanet ever steered me wrong, anyway?

Originally Posted by 007:
Godamnit Bugeater
FIX YOUR SHIT BUGJORTS
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 05:44 PM 03-07-2021
just watched, it was ok kinda funny, decent story line but not the best re-make ive ever seen. good use of original characters except didnt see the princes mom madge sinclair, is she deceaesed ? all in all id give it a l
[Reply]
cripple creek 06:32 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
I had to turn it off halfway, super disappointed :-). Eddie murphy's son is boring and maybe 10 minutes of the movie was set in new york from what I've seen. That's what made the first movie good, watching africans come here and experience culture clash, not some unknown actor and leslie jones (was barely ever funny) go to africa. This movie seems random. Does it get any better in the 2nd half? I'm guessing no.

Thankfully we have "dolemite is my name" from a couple years ago, that movie was hilarious and proves Eddie murphy CAN still be funny :-)
2nd half better?... no
[Reply]
petegz28 06:59 PM 03-07-2021
I thought it was good. Funny. The plot was more than obvious but it was still funny.
[Reply]
007 07:06 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I watched it last night. It was OK, not awful like some have said. Weird to see Wesley Snipes playing a goofy character. Eddie Murphy's multiple characters are still fun, especially the old Jewish guy in the barbershop and as Randy Watson. That boy's good!

You didn't think his character in Demolition Man was a bit goofy?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:47 PM 03-07-2021
Or Willie May Hayes in Major League?
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 07:51 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I can't think of a classic comedy where the 2nd installment ends up being worth a shit other than maybe the National Lampoons Vacation movies.

Dumb n Dumber 2 was awful

Super Troopers 2 was awful

The Hangover sequels were awful

I dunno...w/ comedies, there just isn't that orig shock factor with the characters into a 2nd installment. JMO...if this is really going down, I don't expect much out of it. Eddie Murphy hasn't been funny in 30yrs, and he's too toned down and conservative now. I miss the old 80's Eddie Murphy.
Fletch Lives?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:12 PM 03-07-2021
Trumaine in Wildcats!
[Reply]
Monticore 09:17 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
Fletch Lives?
I think the Naked Gun sequel wasn't that bad as well not as good as the first though.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:39 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I think the Naked Gun sequel wasn't that bad as well not as good as the first though.
There are a few that are pretty watchable. Wayne's world, American pie 2, Austin Powers. Some of the sequel national lampoons vacations are better than the original. Hot shots part deux is better than the original.

But yeah, great comedy sequels are mostly a unicorn.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:41 AM 03-08-2021
I watched yesterday afternoon again. Watched the original first then the second, made the second one better with a refresher from the first.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up