ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Coming 2 America 2?
Megatron96 02:02 PM 04-10-2019
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/ed...-2-joe-piscopo

So apparently this is a coming reality. Not sure if I'm excited about it or not.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:31 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
PO-litcally inCORRECT

It’s Kunta Kente and Ebola

:-)

Good to see Randy Watson is in it.
HOTEL RWANDA! :-)

It'll be good enough
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:29 AM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:13 AM 03-05-2021
I know everyone is excited about WandaVision today, but this drops today too on Amazon Prime.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:20 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I know everyone is excited about WandaVision today, but this drops today too on Amazon Prime.
Looking forward to watching this tonight after work.

Not sure what to expect at all. I feel like it could either be brilliant or just be complete garbage. Considering Paramount produced the film and didn’t even want it as a means to help launch their own streaming service, my expectations are low. The nostalgia alone will be enough to make it worth my time.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:00 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Looking forward to watching this tonight after work.

Not sure what to expect at all. I feel like it could either be brilliant or just be complete garbage. Considering Paramount produced the film and didn’t even want it as a means to help launch their own streaming service, my expectations are low. The nostalgia alone will be enough to make it worth my time.
It was up on prime last night when I turned it on. Nostalgia is mostly what you'll get.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:09 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
The original was amazing. We'll see, not too excited.
The original was not amazing. It was mediocre funny. It didn't deserve a sequel then, and it sure as shit doesn't now.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:31 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
The original was not amazing. It was mediocre funny. It didn't deserve a sequel then, and it sure as shit doesn't now.
Yeah the original was barely tolerable , would have preferred a new Beverly Hills cop instead.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:22 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Yeah the original was barely tolerable , would have preferred a new Beverly Hills cop instead.
Would Axel Foley still wear that Lions jacket?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:25 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
It was up on prime last night when I turned it on. Nostalgia is mostly what you'll get.
Not surprised.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:52 AM 03-05-2021
Original was funny. This one was terrible. It started out with "HEY, 'MEMBER THIS CHARACTER? 'MEMBER WHEN THEY SAID THIS? WASN'T THAT FUNNY? HAHAHA. WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN! THIS IS FUNNY TOO, RIGHT? HAHAHA."

Boring. Redundant.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:19 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Originally Posted by Monticore:
:-) ya'll wouldn't know a great movie if it walked into your house and took a dump on your couch
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:23 AM 03-05-2021
Loved the original....hated this one. Which is what I expected.

Very gimmicky, trying too hard to make something work. It's bad when the best parts of the movie are the flashbacks to the orig.

Sure there's a little nostalgia that factors into it. But don't bother wasting your time with this. Huge disappointment.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:26 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Loved the original....hated this one. Which is what I expected.

Very gimmicky, trying too hard to make something work. It's bad when the best parts of the movie are the flashbacks to the orig.

Sure there's a little nostalgia that factors into it. But don't bother wasting your time with this. Huge disappointment.
Sounds a lot like Dumb and Dumber Too, which is to be expected... its impossible to capture lightning in a bottle twice
[Reply]
Monticore 11:50 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) ya'll wouldn't know a great movie if it walked into your house and took a dump on your couch
Just never liked Arsenio so he just ruins it for me.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:40 PM 03-05-2021
I’m about halfway thru it. I like it a lot so far. It’s pretty funny in spurts.

Better than I expected.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up