ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>HBO series The Leftovers
Fire Me Boy! 06:59 AM 06-06-2014
Two percent of the world's population disappears. Looks intriguing. Starts June 29.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:22 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
So you'd agree the first three were sort of meh? or....... ?? If you agree there than I may have to buy them - I can get them at movie stop for about 30$ per season - comparing to True Detective.
More like the first 3 are an adjustment. I don't want to spoil anything but this most recent episode made most everything that preceded it vital and important. I think I remember the broad strokes, but this is shaping up to be a high rewatchability factor.

Like I said, it's not exposition heavy. It doesn't tell you's important and what's fluff. But as the season moves along things are knitting nicely.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:18 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
More like the first 3 are an adjustment. I don't want to spoil anything but this most recent episode made most everything that preceded it vital and important. I think I remember the broad strokes, but this is shaping up to be a high rewatchability factor.

Like I said, it's not exposition heavy. It doesn't tell you's important and what's fluff. But as the season moves along things are knitting nicely.
Well Justin Theroux is contributing nicely - I'm all but sure.

He's a very hush hush - superb actor.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:20 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Well Justin Theroux is contributing nicely - I'm all but sure.

He's a very hush hush - superb actor.
Carrie Coon rocks this show, the death benefits interviewer and the chaplain's sister.

Easy on the eyes too, weirdly so. It's like no one feature is stunning, but she's quite stunning as whole. She's like an AI crafted attractive person.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:40 PM 09-03-2014
This show has sucked me in. It started slow but became fantastic. And I agree about Carrie Coon, her ass was phenomenal.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:40 PM 09-06-2014
Just caught up. That last episode (the one before the event occurred) was just outstanding.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:59 PM 09-06-2014
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball!:
Just caught up. That last episode (the one before the event occurred) was just outstanding.
Just noticed this thread. I agree. If that was the season finale, it was a nice ending. Looking forward to next season.

Side note: That Carrie Coon has fantastic tits.
[Reply]
KChiefer 03:09 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Just noticed this thread. I agree. If that was the season finale, it was a nice ending. Looking forward to next season.

Side note: That Carrie Coon has fantastic tits.
Tonight is the season finale. I'm hoping Alex Smith gets raptured...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:25 PM 09-07-2014
Holy Schnikes!! Not sure what I just saw, but it was fucking moving. I know I've never seen anything quite like it. The callousness of TGR, the brutality of the backlash, the gut punch of Laurie's first dialog in the series [I had to stop the show at this point], the O'Henry nature of Kevin's story with Wayne, I was sure that Nora was going to pull a Shane Vendrell and that had me nearly apoplectic.
A lot to unwind, but man that was a powerful close to the season.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:00 PM 09-09-2014
I like it, I'm not sure I understand it, but I like it!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:28 PM 09-09-2014
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I like it, I'm not sure I understand it, but I like it!
Juh, . . Juh . . . JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 05:56 AM 09-10-2014
I kind of like it but.... The "you Know" and the "you understand but just don't see it" Bullshit is really pissing me off.
Makes me want to turn the channel when the Dad and the lady in white says that to the Chief..
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:36 PM 09-10-2014
I thought the finale was very strong. Matt shows he's all in, if we didn't know already, he's one of my favorite characters.

The Jill/Lori scene with Meg interrupting was great. The strings version of Nothing Else Matters was powerful and great in that moment.

Poor Nora, we'll see what hell she raises next season.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:44 PM 09-10-2014
Great episode. Great.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:29 PM 10-13-2014
Just watched this on HBOGo. It was pretty solid. Different, but solid. Are they going to make another season?
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:37 PM 10-13-2014
Yes its been renewed for at least more.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up