ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>LB - Zaven Collins (Tulsa)
mrdad45 01:11 PM 03-02-2021
I’m in!
https://youtu.be/F4lyquPMrBM
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:12 PM 03-02-2021
So am I.

As is myself.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:56 PM 03-02-2021
Hey everybody, it's March! Did you know it's March?
[Reply]
Wilson8 07:39 PM 03-07-2021
Zaven Collins has the athletic ability to be a game changer.

BUT

Watch some complete games and it creates some questions for me.

When does Zaven decide to use those talents? Could playing with the Chiefs motivate and drive those talents to another level? How would the Chiefs use Zaven, in the middle or out on the Edge? Zaven has some really good highlight video, but watching complete games, there are times where my expectations were higher. Maybe because he is so good, I was just wanting more. He is big and fast enough he could have many more tackles.

I think if the Chiefs actually get a chance to draft him at 31, I'd still want him, but I think he can play at even a higher level than he does now.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:48 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Zaven Collins has the athletic ability to be a game changer.

BUT

Watch some complete games and it creates some questions for me.

When does Zaven decide to use those talents? Could playing with the Chiefs motivate and drive those talents to another level? How would the Chiefs use Zaven, in the middle or out on the Edge? Zaven has some really good highlight video, but watching complete games, there are times where my expectations were higher. Maybe because he is so good, I was just wanting more. He is big and fast enough he could have many more tackles.

I think if the Chiefs actually get a chance to draft him at 31, I'd still want him, but I think he can play at even a higher level than he does now.
Scheme fit is best for Collins in a few NFL defenses like Denver.
[Reply]
Up