ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Positional Value in the 2021 Draft
Dante84 03:14 PM 03-01-2021
Note: this is all debatable and subject to change, feel free to weigh in and I can adjust.

So, there's a few positions we can cross off:
Focusing on our biggest needs, pick your order:
Of those needs, it seems like these are the positions of greatest depth of talent:
...and of those needs, it seems like these are the positions of least depth of talent:
...because of the above, I would not be shocked to see Veach go after an Edge or an OT at 31, or, if one of the 2 blue chip LB's fall, possibly a LB.

Obviously we will likely go BPA over Positional Need - but the truth is that the best play is a slight mix of both.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:20 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'd much rather have Humphrey than Dickerson, and it's not even close.

I think Humphrey might slip to the middle of the 2nd round but to take him at 31 wouldn't be a huge reach.
Same.

Dickerson is probably the least good fit of the top 3 centers in terms of athleticism. None of them are outstanding athletes but Dickerson less so than Humphrey or Myers.

I wouldn't mind a trade back 4-8 picks and take Humphrey either. If the Panthers go QB at 8, they could easily want to trade up from 39 for a LT if one's still sitting there (at least at this point). I wouldn't mind 39 and a swap of 3-94 for 3-73 in that move.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:24 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Same.

Dickerson is probably the least good fit of the top 3 centers in terms of athleticism. None of them are outstanding athletes but Dickerson less so than Humphrey or Myers.

I wouldn't mind a trade back 4-8 picks and take Humphrey either. If the Panthers go QB at 8, they could easily want to trade up from 39 for a LT if one's still sitting there (at least at this point). I wouldn't mind 39 and a swap of 3-94 for 3-73 in that move.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up