ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 44 of 82
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:14 AM 10-18-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yeah, after his kicks crippled Tyson so badly that he couldn't move, I'm sure his strikes would do sufficient damage. It's not a boxing match. The thread title asks who would win in a fight.
Tyson would just tackle him and beat the shit out of him.

Jesus people, a 128 pound man, no matter how well trained, would get the shit kicked out of him by a 210 pound Mike Tyson with a 20 inch neck.

Again, Lee wouldn't be able to hurt him.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:17 AM 10-18-2015
Plus, Tyson would have a 4" height advantage and several inches in reach.

Lee would have to jump and punch up, which Tyson could easily defend.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:20 AM 10-18-2015
Somehow Lee is going to land multiple leg kicks and head shots but Tyson won't land 1.

Tyson would murder Lee, and it wouldn't even be close.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:21 AM 10-18-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Tyson would just tackle him and beat the shit out of him.

Jesus people, a 128 pound man, no matter how well trained, would get the shit kicked out of him by a 210 pound Mike Tyson with a 20 inch neck.

Again, Lee wouldn't be able to hurt him.
I don't know why you are stuck on 128 pounds. His weight varied quite a bit depending on how he trained. Regardless, Tyson would actually have to land a punch to do any damage. Incredibly unlikely.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:23 AM 10-18-2015

No, Lee could fairly easily kick down at the joints of Tyson's legs. I just did a lazy google and saw Tyson listed at 5'10". You think Tyson's arms are longer than Lee's legs?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:29 AM 10-18-2015
No, Lee could fairly easily kick down at the joints of Tyson's legs. I just did a lazy google and saw Tyson listed at 5'10". You think Tyson's arms are longer than Lee's legs?

Lee didn't even fight.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:33 AM 10-18-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Lee didn't even fight.
Didn't fight when? In his youth when he fought members of a fairly powerful local gang in street fights? In school when he was transferred out for fighting too much? During his training when he was one of very few people who sparred against Ip Man? Or are you just basing your opinion of him from some movies you were aware of as a kid that played on the Sunday Matinee channel on TV?
[Reply]
TimBone 02:04 AM 10-18-2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha....Rico is a genius for creating this thread.
[Reply]
jonzie04 02:39 AM 10-18-2015

This kid could muder Manny Pacquiao. Only a 100lb difference, but he'd break Mannys knee caps before Manny could even blink an eye.Lol nah, but forreal this kid is adorable.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:44 AM 10-18-2015
Didn't fight when? In his youth when he fought members of a fairly powerful local gang in street fights? In school when he was transferred out for fighting too much? During his training when he was one of very few people who sparred against Ip Man? Or are you just basing your opinion of him from some movies you were aware of as a kid that played on the Sunday Matinee channel on TV?

IP Man was a teacher, like Lee.

Tyson was a legitimate heavyweight champion, fighting the best at his time. Bruce Lee taught in a gym and supposedly fought "powerful local street gangs" as a kid.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:35 AM 10-18-2015
Originally Posted by rico:
Tyson over Lee is something I would put a million dollars on if I had it.
And you would lose it all.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:39 AM 10-18-2015

No.

You know nothing about Bruce Lee and Jeet Kune Do if you think Lee would 'jump up and punch up' :-)

Tyson would come at Lee, Lee would go low and kick Tyson's knee, breaking bone and snapping tendons and ligaments. Tyson would be on the ground squealing like a pig.

And it would be over.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:41 AM 10-18-2015
The strongest Tyson support is coming from people who don't know anything about Lee.
I noticed.
[Reply]
RNR 07:26 AM 10-18-2015
It could go either way. Lee would be at a huge size and power disadvantage. Is it a street fight? ring or octagon fight? Lee was 5'8" 140, Tyson was 5' 11" 220. Yes Lee was the superior fighter however Tyson was extremely quick and powerful. One would favor Lee. That said anyone who thinks there is no realistic chance Tyson could win this knows very little about fighting less movies and video games~
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:38 AM 10-18-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Somehow Lee is going to land multiple leg kicks and head shots but Tyson won't land .
NO.

Lee would only land one kick.

And that would be all it would take.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 82
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up