ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 140
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
loochy 09:15 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Einstein 159:
"Known" only to ignorant bigoted idiot. I hope you reconsider that stupid line for your own credibility.
If you read about other countries you are a bigot? Hmmm:-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:16 PM 08-03-2011
Owe Mr. Know-it-all's button has been pushed. Love it. :-)
I don't care about the oral hygiene of Brits, Frankie. In fact, you are right. They are nasty.

So, do you think that your IQ is 159 or not?
[Reply]
Donger 09:18 PM 08-03-2011
Donger, chap, I read you like a book. You know exactly what I was talking about.
It's really pretty simple, Frankie. You brought up your IQ and that it was 159. I'm just asking a simple question: do you believe that or not?
[Reply]
Frankie 09:21 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
If you read about other countries you are a bigot? Hmmm:-)
Obviously he had not read about countries. Because his statement was totally ignorant and bigoted.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:23 PM 08-03-2011
Donger, chap, I read you like a book. You know exactly what I was talking about.
If those books went beyond "coloring" or "pop-up", maybe you'd know better than to end sentences with prepositions.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:33 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's really pretty simple, Frankie. You brought up your IQ and that it was 159. I'm just asking a simple question: do you believe that or not?
Go back and read the post I replied to when I "brought it up."

Look, I realize you like to be Mr. Know-it-all here. But you really DO NOT know it all. Furthermore it burns your ass to no end to think someone might just be smarter than you. Especially if that someone is not from your typical White European heritage. It just goes against every one of that self aggrandizing grain of yours.

And no, I won't play your favorite "Yes or No" game. Just go ahead and think whatever you want to think. That's MY little game for you.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:36 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
If those books went beyond "coloring" or "pop-up", maybe you'd know better than to end sentences with prepositions.
Look I know three languages way better than you know Farsi. So forgive my little "Ferner" English, your grace. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:36 PM 08-03-2011

Look, I realize you like to be Mr. Know-it-all here. But you really DO NOT know it all. Furthermore it burns your ass to no end to think someone might just be smarter than you. Especially if that someone is not from your typical White European heritage. It just goes against every one of that self aggrandizing grain of yours.

And no, I won't play your favorite "Yes or No" game. Just go ahead and think whatever you want to think. That's MY little game for you.
I have. Someone called you an idiot and you replied with this, "You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159."

What did you mean by that?
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:37 PM 08-03-2011

Way to play the race card. I'm sure there are many foreigners who are smarter than Donger. You will never be confused for one of them.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:38 PM 08-03-2011
I have. Someone called you an idiot and you replied with this, "You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159."

What did you mean by that?
That's your answer. You are the smart one and I'm the dumb uncivilized, America hating, lying foreigner. Figure it out.
[Reply]
Donger 09:40 PM 08-03-2011
That's your answer. You are the smart one and I'm the dumb uncivilized, America hating, lying foreigner. Figure it out.
Frankie, there wasn't an answer in my post. I just pasted what YOU wrote in response to someone calling you an idiot.

You wrote that. I'm just trying to ascertain what you meant by it.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 09:42 PM 08-03-2011
Donger... Why do you care so much what he believes? You don't agree so what's the point? You aren't changing anything here.

Frankie... Why do you keep playing this game at all? You say you aren't playing Dongers games but you really are by continueing to post without answering.

This is like clash of lets get the last word no matter how retarded we both end up looking. Who cares?
[Reply]
Frankie 09:44 PM 08-03-2011
Way to play the race card.
I have seen enough ducks in my 40 years here to know exactly how they look, swim, and quack.

I'm sure there are many foreigners who are smarter than Donger.
Big understatement. My circle of friends alone would give a totality to that statement.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:52 PM 08-03-2011
Frankie, there wasn't an answer in my post. I just pasted what YOU wrote in response to someone calling you an idiot.

You wrote that. I'm just trying to ascertain what you meant by it.
Sorry dude. I withdraw the earlier statement in this thread that considered you not one of the idiots here. You can't perform a simple "ascertaining."

Not my problem. Yours. You either have to admit to want of intelligence or the fact you are still trying to play your pathetic "Yes or No" game. It has to be one or the other. Take your pick.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:56 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by noonan:
Donger... Why do you care so much what he believes? You don't agree so what's the point? You aren't changing anything here.

Frankie... Why do you keep playing this game at all? You say you aren't playing Dongers games but you really are by continueing to post without answering.

This is like clash of lets get the last word no matter how retarded we both end up looking. Who cares?
Not only do I get your point here, but I also agree with it. However, I admit to not letting shit-tossing monkeys have the last word. It's not out of some vanity. It's out of previous experiences here when I have thrown my hands up and simply left the conversation. The cavemen here always get more bold the next time. I wish it weren't so, but sadly it is on this forum.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 140
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up