ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'


Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:52 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
What do you want me to say. You expressed your opinion. I read it. You said that my observations about conservatives are similiar in nature. You said that my remarks about the government and military are as well. I'll grant you the remarks about the government and the military as they are entities for which I do speak using a singular voice as an institution.

However, I do not believe that bigoted or racists conservative males on the board are in any way representative of the conservative right at a whole. I think they happen to represent some of the worst that the 'right' has to offer but I do not believe the entire movement is nearly that nasty, or bigoted, or despicable at all. And I reject your implication or assertion that my view of that handful of folks is widespread of ALL conservatives.
Who are you talking about?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:54 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his/her own opinions and prejudices. According to websters you, and me, and most on this BB are bigots. Only the degree varies.....
The queen bee of bigotry according to that definition.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 02:26 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by :
I already knew that raiderhader was a sexist piece of crap. Hell, he's lucky my wife didn't kick his ass at Gators during the 37 Forever weekend. (BTW, it's called respect, Jamie. It's too bad you have none for women. No wonder you're a virgin--and if you talk to all women the way you did that Friday, you better get used to it.)

What_in_THE_f#ck?!?!

Admittedly_I_had_a_few_drinks_that_night,_but_I_do_not_recall_saying_anything_out_of_line.

What_I_do_remember_saying_was_that_my_views_on_women_in_the_military_was_BECAUSE_of_the_RESPECT_I_ha ve_for_women.

If_you_all_find_that_disrespectful_then_you_all_have_issues.

And_I_know_it_is_hard_for_some_of_you_to_fathom_this,_but_I'm_a_virgin_by_choice.

That_has_to_do_with_respect_for_myself_and,_again,_women.

WTF_was_that_all_about?
[Reply]
Simplex3 02:27 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
First of all, the stats are being misused. I could say that my workplace is fair because half of the people are minorities, but if I only work with 5 people that's not saying a whole helluva lot.
Why is that not saying a whole lot? Blacks are being overly represented. Or, to take the glass is half empty approach that you do, white are desperately UNDER represented. According to your argument affirmitive action should be what, 50 blacks, THEN 15% black thereafter? No one profession will ever be truly equally representitive of all social groups, because different social groups are attracted to different type of employment.

Originally Posted by Mark M:
Second, no one is stopping a white guy from playing FB or BB. If they're good enough, they get a job. Owners and collegiate ADs, on the other hand, are keeping competent, worthy minorities from coaching jobs. Not because they are necessarily racist, but because there's a "good 'ol boy network" going on. How else does Dennis Erickson get another job in the NFL when he sucked total ass the first time around? How the f*cking hell does Schottenheimer still have a job? Why did Detroit make up their minds before even interviewing anyone else? Of course, I'm sure you'll say I've been brainwashed by the media, or that I'm PC, or however else you want to justify it.
Why does Dungy still have a job? A head coach's job is to win championships, his playoff record is dismal. Why does Herman Edwards still have a job? His Jets are sucking ass and he's never proven anything. Not every coach is Bill Parcels just waiting for an opportunity. You have no proof or evidence to support your claim unless you have documentation from some coaching search saying:

"Well, we found this great black coach, but I think we'll hire this white loser instead. Hell, it's not like I want to keep my job."

Originally Posted by Mark M:
Third, I agree that Affirmative Action doesn't work. Read my post a few pages ago and you'd have seen that.
You don't believe in affirmative action, but half of the employees in a small company being black isn't enough? :-)

You're crying and whining about representation, but you don't apply it equally. If you want the NFL head coaching positions to not be racist, then we need to break it down:

16 men, 16 women.
5 blacks, 10 hispanics, 2 asians, and 15 whites. Of course we'll be under-representing American Indians, Middle Eastern-Americans, etc. Quite a quandry, huh?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:32 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
First of all, the stats are being misused. I could say that my workplace is fair because half of the people are minorities, but if I only work with 5 people that's not saying a whole helluva lot.

Second, no one is stopping a white guy from playing FB or BB. If they're good enough, they get a job. Owners and collegiate ADs, on the other hand, are keeping competent, worthy minorities from coaching jobs. Not because they are necessarily racist, but because there's a "good 'ol boy network" going on. How else does Dennis Erickson get another job in the NFL when he sucked total ass the first time around? How the f*cking hell does Schottenheimer still have a job? Why did Detroit make up their minds before even interviewing anyone else? Of course, I'm sure you'll say I've been brainwashed by the media, or that I'm PC, or however else you want to justify it.

Third, I agree that Affirmative Action doesn't work. Read my post a few pages ago and you'd have seen that.

Fourth and last, what I've "scene" on this BBs in this thread is ridiculous. White men crying about how they're soooo mistreated is the most pathetic thing I've ever "scene" in this place, and has shown me a lot about a few of its members.

I already knew that raiderhader was a sexist piece of crap. Hell, he's lucky my wife didn't kick his ass at Gators during the 37 Forever weekend. (BTW, it's called respect, Jamie. It's too bad you have none for women. No wonder you're a virgin--and if you talk to all women the way you did that Friday, you better get used to it.)

I already knew some here think it's okay to throw racial insults around--afterall, people are just "too sensitive" nowadays. I mean, racism is okay as long as it's not the poor, oppressed white man experiencing it.

This thread takes the ****ing cake.

See ya.

MM
~~:-)
Detroit made up their minds to hire a SB winning coach, it really doesn't fit in your argument. We can go through the motions and act like we are going to give a black man a chance at coaching a team (like Jerry Jones did) if that is what the "balanced and fair" want, but it doesn't work. Dallas interviewed black coaches, do you truly believe they were going to hire anyone but Parcells? Why did they interview anyone else? Because they didn't want to be hit with a bogus fine like Detroit was.

Currently there are 3 black coaches out of 32 teams - Dungy, Edwards, Lewis. The black population is approximately 12% of the nation, there is not a whole lot of disparity there at all. While only one was hired after affirmative action was implemented in the NFL, he merely took the spot of another, Green. None of that is justification, it is fact. How did Tony Dungy get another job? Last I saw, he was still black. Why is Herman Edwards still at NY? Seriously, look at his record and give me an answer.

I honestly don't see a multimillionaire have the following issue: "hmm, I love owning my team and having it coached by a white man. Thanks to hiring Schottenheimer, I won't be able to raise ticket prices anytime soon, but at least he is white. I know Marvin Lewis would have got me to the SB, but I would rather be a loser with a white coach than a SB winner with a black one".
[Reply]
Simplex3 02:39 PM 11-10-2003
The only racist people that are multi-millionaires or billionaires inherited it. Like, say, the Kenedys.

Those who earned it did it by working with the best people out there.

How many rich Klansmen do you see? Not very many. I can point to as many rich black "leaders" (like Jesse Jackson).
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:47 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
First of all, the stats are being misused. I could say that my workplace is fair because half of the people are minorities, but if I only work with 5 people that's not saying a whole helluva lot.

Second, no one is stopping a white guy from playing FB or BB. If they're good enough, they get a job. Owners and collegiate ADs, on the other hand, are keeping competent, worthy minorities from coaching jobs. Not because they are necessarily racist, but because there's a "good 'ol boy network" going on. How else does Dennis Erickson get another job in the NFL when he sucked total ass the first time around? How the f*cking hell does Schottenheimer still have a job? Why did Detroit make up their minds before even interviewing anyone else? Of course, I'm sure you'll say I've been brainwashed by the media, or that I'm PC, or however else you want to justify it.

Third, I agree that Affirmative Action doesn't work. Read my post a few pages ago and you'd have seen that.

Fourth and last, what I've "scene" on this BBs in this thread is ridiculous. White men crying about how they're soooo mistreated is the most pathetic thing I've ever "scene" in this place, and has shown me a lot about a few of its members.

I already knew that raiderhader was a sexist piece of crap. Hell, he's lucky my wife didn't kick his ass at Gators during the 37 Forever weekend. (BTW, it's called respect, Jamie. It's too bad you have none for women. No wonder you're a virgin--and if you talk to all women the way you did that Friday, you better get used to it.)

I already knew some here think it's okay to throw racial insults around--afterall, people are just "too sensitive" nowadays. I mean, racism is okay as long as it's not the poor, oppressed white man experiencing it.

This thread takes the ****ing cake.

See ya.

MM
~~:-)
Dude chill the @uck out man, go take a :-) hit and come back when you have mellowed. First of all I was never complaining about how I had been mistreated just stating where and when such things happened. I guarantee you one thing Mark, go behind bars for a little bit and be white and you will see more aggressive racism against you than you will ever see anywhere else. You want to minimize that because I'm whitey go ahead. My point was completely missed by you even though I posted it over and over. People will always discriminate against others that are not like them on any level. None of it is OK it's just the way it is. WTF did Otter say anyway.

meme,

If your going to call people Imperial wizards the least you could do is let us know who you are reffeing to. Second request.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:53 PM 11-10-2003
Mark,
BTW, Shottenheimer was the 2nd winningest coach of the 90s. Some may feel that he is worthy of another shot. I know that is a real reach for you being a Chiefs fan but the numbers are the numbers.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:11 PM 11-10-2003
OK I saw what Otter wrote now. I think we have all been there before. I remember when Brock Landers decided to make a comment about a picture I had posted of my father and myself suggesting there was some homosexual activities taking place there. I just blasted him and moved on. It may not have been the classiest thing to write to you Taco but I am surprised to see you pull the race card on this one.
[Reply]
jettio 03:14 PM 11-10-2003
KC Wolfman is race obsessed, a day does not go by where he does not use his poor me white victim of politcal correctness and affirmative action crybaby sh*t.

He has used Yao Ming to play Kill the Ni**er against Shaquile O'Neal and then creates a signature that makes fun of "Chinese" Eyes.

A day does not go by where he does not proclaim that white people are the current primary victims of racism.

And even though he is always bringing up race.

He has to hurry up and use his moderator powers to prevent Taco from airing a beef with a white guy that has offended him by what he has taken as a racial attack.

Wolf had no business locking down the thread. He could have just let it play out without confronting Taco and then locking down the thread as a step in his war against Taco.

I recommend that we have a moratorium on race discussions. Just end all of the crybaby crap altogether. This might deprive KC Wolf of his favorite topic, but he was the guy that just could not bear to have a beef aired out that was a possible example of a white guy being racially insensitive.

Since the Eagles are on TV tonight and KC Wolfman has already expressed that he now plans on playing Kill the Ni**er QB for as long as McNabb is in the NFL, maybe we could throw him bone and start the Race moratorium tomorrow.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:14 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
OK I saw what Otter wrote now. I think we have all been there before. I remember when Brock Landers decided to make a comment about a picture I had posted of my father and myself suggesting there was some homosexual activities taking place there. I just blasted him and moved on. It may not have been the classiest thing to write to you Taco but I am surprised to see you pull the race card on this one.

I'm_not.

I_knew_it_was_only_a_matter_of_time_before_he_played_that_card-again.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:18 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
KC Wolfman is race obsessed, a day does not go by where he does not use his poor me white victim of politcal correctness and affirmative action crybaby sh*t.

He has used Yao Ming to play Kill the Ni**er against Shaquile O'Neal and then creates a signature that makes fun of "Chinese" Eyes.

A day does not go by where he does not proclaim that white people are the current primary victims of racism.

And even though he is always bringing up race.

He has to hurry up and use his moderator powers to prevent Taco from airing a beef with a white guy that has offended him by what he has taken as a racial attack.

Wolf had no business locking down the thread. He could have just let it play out without confronting Taco and then locking down the thread as a step in his war against Taco.

I recommend that we have a moratorium on race discussions. Just end all of the crybaby crap altogether. This might deprive KC Wolf of his favorite topic, but he was the guy that just could not bear to have a beef aired out that was a possible example of a white guy being racially insensitive.

Since the Eagles are on TV tonight and KC Wolfman has already expressed that he now plans on playing Kill the Ni**er QB for as long as McNabb is in the NFL, maybe we could throw him bone and start the Race moratorium tomorrow.

So_if_race_motivates_Russ,_WTF_is_motovating_you?

Looks_like_some_other_kind_of_hate....



Russ_is_no_more_a_racist_than_I_am_a_sexist....Oh,_wait:-)


Sorry_Russ,_I_was_only_trying_to_help.:-)



:-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 04:33 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:

meme,

If your going to call people Imperial wizards the least you could do is let us know who you are reffeing to. Second request.
Don't worry, you aren't one of them. Delusional about female sexuality, misguided about liberal female povs, homosexual hypocrit, perhaps. Imperial wizard, no.
[Reply]
MrBlond 04:44 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
Don't worry, you aren't one of them. Delusional about female sexuality, misguided about liberal female povs, homosexual hypocrit, perhaps. Imperial wizard, no.

If not Big Daddy who are these imperial wizards that post racial remarks almost daily? I'd be interested on keeping an eye on these neo-nazi's. How about just a short list of the worst offenders. I'll give you otter. after that just list the top 3 so I can search for these posts and attempt to have them banned for violating the terms of the BB.

That is all I am asking for. The top 3 racists posters on chiefsplanet. I'll begin a post by post search and start a thread here listing them. 3 posters have got to be easy since it is such a frequent occurence.
[Reply]
MrBlond 04:51 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
TJ will not be back until he has really good Chiefs smack. Maybe a playoff loss or a major injury. First he will start with the "Thanks for all the support. I've put this behind me." Next will be the fake sympathy: "I know what its like to suffer a catastrophic loss. We did that right before we won back to back superbowls". Then the passive aggressive smack: "you guys had all the pieces. Too bad you blew it". Then the outright smack: "You still suck and Denver is the best team in the AFCW!"

I swear I can see the future.
Thanks to jettio's help, step one is now complete!
[Reply]
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Up