ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 192 of 319
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Stryker 06:35 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Trent Williams.
Ok I did not get the Silverback reference - thanks! :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:52 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Is our new LT on this chart somewhere? I hope so!

This is a great graphic. Looks like Reiff actually wouldn't be a drop-off from the T play they got this year. That's interesting to think about in terms of a fallback option.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:25 PM 03-12-2021
I’ve been trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up for Trent Williams all day then I come in here and get a full erection. Fuck. Plz bert.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:20 PM 03-12-2021
Wow theres no way I thought we could get Williams with that cap. Veach is a magician.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:02 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Same here. I like him the most of all the centers so far.

I’d love to have either him or Linsley in the middle of the OL.

OMG the thought of

Silverback
Allegreti/mid rounder
Linsley/Humphrey
LDT
Niang

Makes me think that’s a better OL than “the line of fame” we had in the early 2000s.
This is my favorite part of the offseason :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:36 PM 03-12-2021
I wonder what KJ Wrights price tag will be.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:40 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Wow theres no way I thought we could get Williams with that cap. Veach is a magician.
He signed him before free agency started? A magician indeed!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:29 PM 03-12-2021
Oh God. Matt Miller said he’s heard the Chiefs are “heavily connected” to Landon Dickerson.

Not a good move Brett
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Oh God. Matt Miller said he’s heard the Chiefs are “heavily connected” to Landon Dickerson.

Not a good move Brett
Where did he say this?

I’ve been telling people to prepare for Dickerson to be a Chief.

It’s not just Brett. The NFL clearly LOVES Dickerson. He would be a top 15 pick without the injury concerns.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:44 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Not a good move Brett
Are you talking about this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SDvV0...ture=emb_title

I’m not sure a month before the draft that the Chiefs are “connected” to anyone. People are just looking at our line and making assumptions.

Plus if you listen to that video....those guys are WAY off on numbers. He said there’s no way that we can get Trent Williams....then says that he’s going to sign for $12-$13 million a season.

I usually like Matt Miller but most of that video was garbage.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:54 PM 03-12-2021
I’m all about clearing out about $45 million in cap space and signing Trent Williams and Corey Linsley. You put Allegretti at LG between those two and he’s fine. Niang on the cheap takes care of your RT position. Go grab a swing tackle and guard in the draft. Two of your offensive linemen can be getting paid big money when the other three are on rookie deals.

Then go grab a 2nd tier WR to take over for Sammy and a DE on a 1 year deal to play opposite Clark. That opens up the entire fucking draft for you to grab BPA or start drafting players to take over for your big money guys as they get older.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:11 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m all about clearing out about $45 million in cap space and signing Trent Williams and Corey Linsley. You put Allegretti at LG between those two and he’s fine. Niang on the cheap takes care of your RT position. Go grab a swing tackle and guard in the draft. Two of your offensive linemen can be getting paid big money when the other three are on rookie deals.

Then go grab a 2nd tier WR to take over for Sammy and a DE on a 1 year deal to play opposite Clark. That opens up the entire fucking draft for you to grab BPA or start drafting players to take over for your big money guys as they get older.
That’s exactly what I’d do but I bet a “bargain guard” would be better than Allegreti.

Might even fuck around and land Von Miller, too...depending on the structures of the deals.

It’s OBVIOUS he would LOVE to come to KC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:18 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Love it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Where did he say this?

I’ve been telling people to prepare for Dickerson to be a Chief.

It’s not just Brett. The NFL clearly LOVES Dickerson. He would be a top 15 pick without the injury concerns.
And with the injury concerns, he shouldn't even be considered. At least not by the Chiefs.

I hope they don't do something like that.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:24 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And with the injury concerns, he shouldn't even be considered. At least not by the Chiefs.

I hope they don't do something like that.
Maybe make a move into the mid third if he’s still on the board. We cut 2 veteran linemen and I bet they’re replaced with 2 veteran linemen. I’ve been saying Silverback and Linsley fir awhile now and if it happens, it will be very very exciting.

Pat would have lots of time to read defenses. We would be able to run up the middle for the first time in forever and very few DLs could stack to to even compete and most would get dominated by that OL.
[Reply]
Page 192 of 319
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242292 > Last »
Up