ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 27
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:33 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
snow on sunday and temps in the 20s does not look good for our offense

i have a bad feeling about this
I think you're a bit nervous and hoping for something like snow to point to, just in case the unthinkable happens.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:39 PM 12-11-2019
snow on sunday and temps in the 20s does not look good for our offense

i have a bad feeling about this
oh boo hoo
Our offense hasn't looked all that good without snow
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:41 PM 12-11-2019
Some of you guys are really negative Nancys.

We just beat the Patriots in their house, and only allowed them to score 16 points.

Are there really Chiefs fans on here that seriously think that the Denver Broncos are a more dangerous team than the Patriots?

That Drew Lock is a better QB than Tom Brady?

That Vic Fangio is going to produce a better defense than Bill Belichick?

That the DEN OL that allowed us to sack Flacco 8 times is going to miraculously stymie our pass rush?

And didn't we crush DEN back in week 6 or whatever with a HS football coach, 30-6?

Are we really thinking that our defense that held their running attack to 71 yards, Pat and a healthy OL can't do better than Matt Moore and a patch-work OL?

You guys are hilariously delusional.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Some of you guys are really negative Nancys.

We just beat the Patriots in their house, and only allowed them to score 16 points.

Are there really Chiefs fans on here that seriously think that the Denver Broncos are a more dangerous team than the Patriots?

That Drew Lock is a better QB than Tom Brady?

That Vic Fangio is going to produce a better defense than Bill Belichick?

That the DEN OL that allowed us to sack Flacco 8 times is going to miraculously stymie our pass rush?

And didn't we crush DEN back in week 6 or whatever with a HS football coach, 30-6?

Are we really thinking that our defense that held their running attack to 71 yards, Pat and a healthy OL can't do better than Matt Moore and a patch-work OL?

You guys are hilariously delusional.
denver can run the ball a hell of a lot better than the patriots - they have more weapons for sure

a snow game, with our team having jack and shit for a running game right now, scares me a bit

just a bit
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:46 PM 12-11-2019
denver can run the ball a hell of a lot better than the patriots - they have more weapons for sure

a snow game, with our team having jack and shit for a running game right now, scares me a bit

just a bit
It's the same DEN running game we saw in week 6 that our defense held to 71 yards and 3 yards/carry. And our defense is better now at stopping the run than they were back then.

And Shady might be the greatest snow rusher in the history of the NFL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:49 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's the same DEN running game we saw in week 6 that our defense held to 71 yards and 3 yards/carry. And our defense is better now at stopping the run than they were back then.

And Shady might be the greatest snow rusher in the history of the NFL.
LET'S FUCKING GO!
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:51 PM 12-11-2019
LET'S ****ING GO!
That's better.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:10 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Fant has to be healthy... he's starting to show what he can do. Actually, the last two draft classes have been really nice.
Maybe if he can stay healthy, we can someday troll Kranz by calling him fake Kelce.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 08:13 PM 12-11-2019
Chiefs will likely defeat Denver.

Your Chiefs seem too hungry to fall for a trap game against a team in your division. Especially with 2nd seed still in reach.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:59 PM 12-11-2019
Gracie Hunt’s Ex-Boyfriend Is Drew Lock. Interesting tid bit I never knew about or really cared to know about.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:09 PM 12-11-2019
Snow is an advantage for the offense, even more so for one that uses space like ours. Defenders don’t be able to react. Less running the ball also reduces the number of hands reaching for a potentially slippery ball.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 PM 12-11-2019
Since the Denver awakening game on defense, they’ve allowed an average of 102 rushing YPG. That would rank 12th in the league currently.

That’s with the one awful game in Tennessee taking that average way up. Aside from that one flop, we’ve given up 82 YPG which would be 3rd in the league.

That’s okay though. Every good team has a flop game. Pats defense got their assholes waxed in Baltimore. It happens.

Bottomline is this defense has shifted to a consistent top 10 caliber rush defense.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:08 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Gracie Hunt’s Ex-Boyfriend Is Drew Lock. Interesting tid bit I never knew about or really cared to know about.
Excellent opportunity to psych him out before the game!!!!! Go Gracie Go!!!!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:13 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Lucky bastard. He had it made, but fucked up by becoming Donk.

Gracie is FINE.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:34 PM 12-11-2019

just a bit
We're going to fucking destroy them.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 27
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up