ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 185
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:53 PM 06-06-2019
Celebrating that time when I was given 60 days to either commit to relocating to LA or lose my job, but instead negotiated into a promoted position, with the same company, working right here from my home office/guest bedroom in Chicago (shitty lighting and all). Tomorrow was scheduled to be my last day. Been a stressful last several weeks, boys. Here's to forever working in concert tees and jorts.

[Reply]
Marcellus 05:21 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Runkc I like yuengling as well. Can’t really find it here in Missouri tho
Its everywhere in Arkansas now.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:22 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Celebrating that time when I was given 60 days to either commit to relocating to LA or lose my job, but instead negotiated into a promoted position, with the same company, working right here from my home office/guest bedroom in Chicago (shitty lighting and all). Tomorrow was scheduled to be my last day. Been a stressful last several weeks, boys. Here's to forever working in concert tees and jorts.

Oh hell yes, congrats on both the job situation and beer.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:24 PM 06-06-2019
Doing low carb right now so drinking this at the moment. For what it is, 3.6g carbs and 95cal its pretty tasty.

[Reply]
eDave 05:32 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
The Negroni.

Looks like Trump's dick.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:06 PM 06-06-2019

Working from home is the single best way to improve productivity for jobs that are conducive to telework. Companies that don't maximize telework are pure stupid and out of touch with the world.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:17 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Oh hell yes, congrats on both the job situation and beer.
Thanks, man. I'm typically a drink fresh guy, and while this isn't my favorite Prop, it's a total dark chocolate bomb that will likely taste like brownie batter with time, so I'm holding onto one. I'm also popping some saved treats this weekend for a real celebration, may even dome some lambic like all the kids are doing these days.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:51 PM 06-06-2019
Thanks, man. I'm typically a drink fresh guy, and while this isn't my favorite Prop, it's a total dark chocolate bomb that will likely taste like brownie batter with time, so I'm holding onto one. I'm also popping some saved treats this weekend for a real celebration, may even dome some lambic like all the kids are doing these days.
A little brewery in Arkansas called Ozark Brewing makes an incredible stout. I got a 4 pack by chance from a friend who knew about it. No shit a top 5 stout I have ever had.
Here are the BA reviews.

Bourbon Soaked Brownie is a great description.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33344/164444/
[Reply]
O.city 07:56 PM 06-06-2019
Its everywhere in Arkansas now.
Really? I can’t find it in Springfield anywhere

We used to get it in Memphis alot
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:07 PM 06-06-2019
Really? I can’t find it in Springfield anywhere

We used to get it in Memphis alot
Word in the brew club is "Show Me" Amber Lager from OFallen Brewing is a pretty damn close.

I can also pick you up some Yuengling in Rogers and get it to you next time you are down this way.
[Reply]
O.city 08:09 PM 06-06-2019
Word in the brew club is "Show Me" Amber Lager from OFallen Brewing is a pretty damn close.

I can also pick you up some Yuengling in Rogers and get it to you next time you are down this way.
I’ll trade you a bottle of blantons if you could get me some?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:20 PM 06-06-2019
I’ll trade you a bottle of blantons if you could get me some?
Ill shoot you a text.
[Reply]
O.city 08:21 PM 06-06-2019
Ill shoot you a text.
Yeah just let me know when you will be down there

I think I can get some blantons but if not I’ll pick you up something nice 👍
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:26 AM 06-07-2019
A little brewery in Arkansas called Ozark Brewing makes an incredible stout. I got a 4 pack by chance from a friend who knew about it. No shit a top 5 stout I have ever had.
Here are the BA reviews.

Bourbon Soaked Brownie is a great description.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33344/164444/
I've heard really good things about BDCS and see it pop up in a couple trade groups I'm in.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:45 AM 06-08-2019
Beam and Diet Pepsi w/ leftover bbq... morsels ox tail, pork tenderloin and some loin mean from ribs

yum!
[Reply]
Page 84 of 185
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Up