ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So have we hit the Justin Herbert is overhyped mark yet?
Mecca 11:05 AM 11-23-2020
I get his numbers are good but I've got people on ESPN saying he'll be a top 3 QB by the end of next year...fansided saying he should be an MVP candidate right now when his team has 3 wins...

WTF is going on here?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:19 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Good thing he gets games against the Raiders, Falcons, and Jets so that he doesn't look quite so bad...
Your hate boner is strong and I respect that, but you're being unreasonably obtuse... if Patrick Mahomes never existed, we'd all be splooging over Herbert in KC
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:23 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Your hate boner is strong, and I respect that, but you're being unreasonably obtuse... if Patrick Mahomes never existed, we'd all be splooging over Herbert in KC
Nope.

Has nothing to do with Mahomes. I wasn't big on Rivers either.

In fact, Herbert reminds me a lot of Jay Cutler, who I nailed perfectly when he was drafted.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 PM 12-17-2020
Your hate boner is strong and I respect that, but you're being unreasonably obtuse... if Patrick Mahomes never existed, we'd all be splooging over Herbert in KC
And for the record, I wouldn't talk about Herbert at all if it weren't for the ridiculous amount of ooh's and aah's he gets here.

Every young QB that comes out now gets slobbered all over, like it's necessary to remain humble about Mahomes or something.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:26 PM 12-17-2020
Nope.

In fact, Herbert reminds me a lot of Jay Cutler, who I nailed perfectly when he was drafted.
You actually think he's Cutler?

LOL thought you knew better

Ok we'll see how it goes...
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:26 PM 12-17-2020
You actually think he's Cutler?

LOL thought you knew better

Ok we'll see how it goes...
Knew better than what?

To crown a guy before he's really proven anything?
[Reply]
Best22 11:29 PM 12-17-2020
And for the record, I wouldn't talk about Herbert at all if it weren't for the ridiculous amount of ooh's and aah's he gets here.

Every young QB that comes out now gets slobbered all over, like it's necessary to remain humble about Mahomes or something.
We’re not humble about Mahomes

But there’s just no reason to say Mahomes is better than Herbert, because we already know it. It’s as pointless as saying the sky is blue and grass is green. Why confirm that?

Doesn’t mean Herbert isn’t looking like a stud QB though
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:32 PM 12-17-2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:33 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Best22:
We’re not humble about Mahomes

But there’s just no reason to say Mahomes is better than Herbert, because we already know it. It’s as pointless as saying the sky is blue and grass is green. Why confirm that?

Doesn’t mean Herbert isn’t looking like a stud QB though
Define stud. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

What makes him a stud? He's thrown at least one pick in 8 games. The only really good games he's had were against terrible competition (except for the Saints). He makes terrible decisions at the worst possible times, just like he did in college.

Has he been good? Sure.

But "stud"? Mahomes' primary competition for the next 10 years? It's way too early for that.
[Reply]
-King- 11:34 PM 12-17-2020
Nope.

Lmao wtf is this? He's on pace to have more TDs in his rookie year than Cutler had in any year in his career. And a higher completion percentage.

You have the weirdest qb takes I've ever seen.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:35 PM 12-17-2020

[Reply]
-King- 11:36 PM 12-17-2020
Define stud. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

What makes him a stud? He's thrown at least one pick in 8 games. The only really good games he's had were against terrible competition (except for the Saints). He makes terrible decisions at the worst possible times, just like he did in college.

Has he been good? Sure.

But "stud"? Mahomes' primary competition for the next 10 years? It's way too early for that.
He's going to break the rookie touchdown record next week and will likely end the year with 30+ not including rushing touchdowns. Even if he throws 2 picks a game the next 2 games hell end up with 30+ touchdowns and 14 INTs in his rookie season. How the hell isn't that a stud performance?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:37 PM 12-17-2020
Knew better than what?

To crown a guy before he's really proven anything?
I'm gonna drop this pissing match right here, but if 15 never existed we'd be thrilled to have the guy and you know it

Only time will tell who is right here, so take a drank to me and I'll do likewise :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:37 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lmao wtf is this? He's on pace to have more TDs in his rookie year than Cutler had in any year in his career. And a higher completion percentage.

You have the weirdest qb takes I've ever seen.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ert/ar-BBYegPu

Here, the guy that covers Oregon for SBNation compared Herbert to...Jay Cutler.

Here's another one:

https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/...ct-comparisons

I don't just pull things out of my ass. I watch a shit ton of college football and I know a lot about some of these players.

I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong, for the record.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 PM 12-17-2020
I'm gonna drop this pissing match right here, but if 15 never existed we'd be thrilled to have the guy and you know it

Only time will tell who is right here, so take a drank to me and I'll do likewise :-)
Again, you're putting words in my mouth. It has nothing to do with Mahomes.

I would have said the same thing about Herbert if Alex Smith was still the QB.

I watched him play in college. I think he can be a solid QB. It remains to be seen if he can be truly elite, which is what you need to win championships.
[Reply]
-King- 11:39 PM 12-17-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ert/ar-BBYegPu

Here, the guy that covers Oregon for SBNation compared Herbert to...Jay Cutler.

Here's another one:

https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/...ct-comparisons

I don't just pull things out of my ass. I watch a shit ton of college football and I know a lot about some of these players.

I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong, for the record.
What the hell does what someone at msn sports and complex sports wrote about him before the draft have to do with what he's doing now?

Also, you know who else was compared to Jay Cutler?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up