Page 4814 of 4814
« First < 3814431447144764480448104811481248134814
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
This team just loves collecting edge rushers :-)

You had zero pass rush :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
We need a Chargers megathread. They're the only team in the AFCW that can win a game against us.
It wouldn't be any fun. They don't have any fans.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:01 AM Today
:-)

QJ is the worst part about visiting this site.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:11 AM Today
We need a Chargers megathread. They're the only team in the AFCW that can win a game against us.
Ummm… they’re the only team in the AFCW who didn’t beat us once last season??
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
QJ is the worst part about visiting this site.
Someone should go through and make a thread of all the hype he’s given the last 10 quarterbacks you guys have drafted/signed. And how that’s turned out. Then have the mods lock him into that thread only.

I just don’t have that kinda time.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:28 AM Today

Cake here is actually slang for a handful of Vicodins.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Someone should go through and make a thread of all the hype he’s given the last 10 quarterbacks you guys have drafted/signed. And how that’s turned out. Then have the mods lock him into that thread only.

I just don’t have that kinda time.
The issue with that is that he's clearly established himself as a caricature at this point, so no amount of evidence that he's just a hyper-biased troll would really prove anything. We all know that he's not actually here for reasonable discussion. On the other side, some guys here seem to really get excited about "debating" someone who is over the top for some reason (see all the guys who got upset when we banned Diqlix for the 7th time).

It does make me a little sad that KnowMo irritates even our Bronco fans, though. I've got plenty of Bronco fan friends out here that I like talking ball with, and most of them are pretty reasonable, making for fun, interesting discussion. Having KnowMo drive the discussion here is probably about the equivalent of Clay being the token Chiefs fan on Broncos boards.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:45 AM Today

Another victim of the annual preseason hype.
[Reply]
TEX 08:16 AM Today

#TheArchitectOfSuck
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:59 AM Today

:-) :-) :-)
Do yourself a huge favor Quesadildos, and don’t watch any replays of the Senior Bowl practices where he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn and was clearly outclassed by marginal prospect Spencer Rattler.

:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:03 AM Today
Took a quick glance at the Denver depth chart this morning. Good grief.

That's a terrible roster. Good luck, Bo.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:13 AM Today
Breathe Knowmo, breathe
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:30 AM Today
Here was my evaluation of Troy Franklin after the combine, opinions I later found out were shared by a lot of GMs and draft experts. I didn't like his game tape before the combine, and I liked him even less after the combine. We had people in the draft forum who really seemed to like him, but I just didn't see it.

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Couple quick post-combine addendums to earlier posts I made:

It's always been my opinion the gauntlet drill translates pretty well to what you can expect these guys to turn out to be. The gauntlet doesn't show you much in terms of quickness/route running, but in my opinion it gives you a good idea who can catch, and who can catch at game speed. It's one of the reasons I wasn't as high as others on Jalin Hyatt last year.

My opinion of Keon Coleman has changed. I thought he killed the gauntlet drill, so his stock has gone up for me. I wasn't sure he had quickness and speed to separate and I questioned why FSU used him on punt returns. There's a difference between game speed and track speed. You're not catching a football running track. The way Coleman didn't slow down to catch those passes and how confidently he caught them with his hands really impressed me. He's a natural hands-catcher with great size and good game speed. He also showed better quickness than I expected in some of the other drills. We could do worse at pick 32 than this guy and since watching him at the combine, I wouldn't be at all disappointed if we picked him.

My reservations regarding Troy Franklin were exacerbated after watching his gauntlet and a few other drills. His 40 went as I expected, maybe even better. But he just doesn't seem like a natural hands-catcher to me. He weaved and he slowed down quite a bit in the gauntlet. Some of the other drills had me questioning his ability to fight through press coverage, run quick routes, and catch the football. He lost his balance in a lot of drills, seems like he'd be easy to jam. He has great speed, but I didn't see the quickness that you need to run crisp routes. And he just doesn't seem like a natural, confident catcher of the football to me. He's the kind of guy who could have a few drops early in his career that mess with his mind. Just my opinion and I could be wrong, I know a lot of you guys who I respect like him.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:57 AM Today
Franklin is fine here. The 1st round talk never made sense to me.
[Reply]
Page 4814 of 4814
« First < 3814431447144764480448104811481248134814
Up