ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Huge Mahomo Shrags says Sammy Watkins "looks incredible"
RealSNR 09:57 PM 05-20-2019
This is his buzz he's getting from connections on the team and local sources. The same people who fed him reports of how amazing Mahomes looked in practices. Shrags loved Mahomes going back to pre-draft 2017, but he turned into the Mahomo he is today because of those people on the Chiefs.

And now they're saying Watkins looks incredible.

From @gmfb and AP Lobbyist @PSchrags: SAMMY 👀 pic.twitter.com/UpJh2XRlef

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) May 20, 2019

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 07:06 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Sadly, Sammy separated his left shoulder when he removed the mic after that interview. MRI is scheduled for this morning. Memorial services are scheduled for Wednesday.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:07 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There is some truth in the fact that some guys are naturally injury prone...theres even more proof that being injury prone is just bad luck.

I'm going on record to say that Sammy will play in at least 15 games next season.
And you'll be wrong because you always are.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:20 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Because Chiefs died when we acquired Mahomes.

Take "Because Chiefs" and shove it up your ass!!!!!!!!
Whatever helps you sleep at night
[Reply]
Mecca 07:35 AM 05-21-2019
For that comment earlier he went 4th overall and ahead of Odell Beckham.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:35 AM 05-21-2019
Well he is an elite WR. Sadly his body is like Blondies heart.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:51 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Hey, remember when Mike Catapano jumped over a box and CP thought he'd lead the league in sacks?

Jackhole McGee reporting it via the Chiefs training camp Twitter is different than Pete Shrags saying this is what his people tell him.

I’ve jinxed and prematurely ejaculated tons of players before preseason and been dead wrong. Watkins might (probably will) be hurt at some point this year, but Shrager is a different animal. It at least says he’s put something together that he didn’t have last year.
[Reply]
In58men 08:02 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Sadly, Sammy separated his left shoulder when he removed the mic after that interview. MRI is scheduled for this morning. Memorial services are scheduled for Wednesday.
For a second I thought this was actually true.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:01 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Well he is an elite WR. Sadly his body is like Blondies heart.
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:06 AM 05-21-2019
This is basically a contract year for him, so of course he looks good....we’ll see if he misses games due to a punctured labia
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:17 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
For a second I thought this was actually true.
Sarcasm doesn’t always play the way we think it will. Good thing I went with the memorial services thing I suppose. I figured that might be the signal that would reassure everyone.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:25 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
RIP... which is the exact same sound his shoulder made that led to this senseless tragedy that nobody saw coming...
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:31 AM 05-21-2019
It's just the usual offseason optimism. We see it all the time.

Last offseason, Steven Nelson was hyping himself to have a great year. His time had come. Well, he was decent but not great.

Ragland said they would have none of the other team running the ball. That's just how they would roll. Well, they could not stop a nosebleed and both him and his partner in crime had a dreadful season.

It's all about staying healthy for Watkins.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:50 AM 05-21-2019
Sammy, when healthy, is unquestionably one of the top receivers in the NFL. Like he's really ****ing good to the point where I think a lot of fans simply underrate him. His body just needs to hold up for a season man. I hope he balls out for 19 and we extend him. I love his attitude.
[Reply]
loochy 09:50 AM 05-21-2019
:-) He really doesn't need to be better, just healthy. He was plenty good last year but he missed too many games. What is it that he could have added?
[Reply]
Sannyasi 09:50 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Hey, remember when Mike Catapano jumped over a box and CP thought he'd lead the league in sacks?
Remember when we though Andy Studebaker was a stud?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up