ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Allergic Conjunctivitis
rabblerouser 03:40 PM 05-18-2019
My eye started swelling and became painful. At first I was wondering if I kicked my own ass, because it kind of looked like that, but it was so damn painful...then I thought it was pink eye, so I wondered if I had licked my own ass?? Went to the doctor, they said 'allergic conjunctivitis', I asked how the fuck that happened, they said 'allergies and stress'...so I guess I'm allergic to bullshit.

Shit hurts, something fierce. Now I'm REALLY depressed.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:57 AM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Just rub some dirt on it and get back in the game.
You on the other hand sound VERY happy today! e-Dave gave up the Dynamo Hum, didn't he?
[Reply]
jdubya 02:25 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Hence the "allergic" part. Caused by allergies and stress.

You must've missed that part, jdub.
I`ll try this again. Your words "thought it was pink eye (conjuntivitis)" and I simply explained the misuse of the words pink eye as a diagnosis but rather it is a symptom. It`s all good. Your doc says you basically have environmental allergies then? Were you seen by an ophthalmologist or GP?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:34 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

You know what's really good for alleviating stress? Take a guess.
Drinking antifreeze?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:32 PM 05-19-2019
Drinking antifreeze?
no, that's only good for alleviating having to watch Alex Smith play quarterback.

Or being forced to listen to Nickelback.

No, the correct answer is: The Arm Heroin! w00t! :-)
[Reply]
Sorry 03:33 PM 05-19-2019
Lol
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:45 PM 05-19-2019
no, that's only good for alleviating having to watch Alex Smith play quarterback.

Or being forced to listen to Nickelback.

No, the correct answer is: The Arm Heroin! w00t! :-)
Oh yes, The Arm Heroin!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:05 PM 05-19-2019
Jesus, my life sucks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:08 PM 05-19-2019
Jesus, my life sucks.
I feel you man. For real.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:10 PM 05-19-2019
Have had eye herpes twice. Pain indescribable .
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:22 PM 05-19-2019
Makes me want some arm heroin.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:39 PM 05-19-2019
Makes me want some arm heroin.
Dude, if I had "eye herpes", I would be slamming a MEGA-cook of the Arm Heroin.

WITHOUT apology.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:54 PM 05-19-2019
Dude, if I had "eye herpes", I would be slamming a MEGA-cook of the Arm Heroin.

WITHOUT apology.
If I could, I'd cook up the arm heroin with some antifreeze and the blood of Freddie Mercury, and shoot it up in my jugular.

Shit sucks that bad.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:02 PM 05-19-2019
If I could, I'd cook up the arm heroin with some antifreeze and the blood of Freddie Mercury, and shoot it up in my jugular.

Shit sucks that bad.
Wow!

Ok, so I'm gonna add that particular infection to the list of shit that I don't EVER want to know about.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:02 PM 05-19-2019
If it isnt feeling better by now, go see a real eye doctor......not a general practitioner. I had an issue a few years back and went to an ER and a GP a few days later and then finally an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist was appalled at what the previous doctors treated me with.....and those doctors diagnoses were not even close to what was going on. I wasn`t being a smartass with my previous posts.........I was asking based off what happened to me awhile back. Hope things get better soon
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:36 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by jdubya:
If it isnt feeling better by now, go see a real eye doctor......not a general practitioner. I had an issue a few years back and went to an ER and a GP a few days later and then finally an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist was appalled at what the previous doctors treated me with.....and those doctors diagnoses were not even close to what was going on. I wasn`t being a smartass with my previous posts.........I was asking based off what happened to me awhile back. Hope things get better soon
It's starting to clear up a bit. Swelling is going down and the pain isn't as searing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up