ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The Taco Bell Five Dollar Grande Nachos Box: Now Available at Taco Bell
carcosa 10:38 AM 05-16-2019
Saw an ad for the $5 grande Nachos Box while watching Television yesterday.... Think I'm gonna go check it out. Will report back after lunch!
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:15 AM 05-16-2019
Chili cheese burritos are where it's at brah. Just had two actually.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:16 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
What step is that?
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:21 AM 05-16-2019
I wish I could come on board - I'm having a Steak & Shake - Taco Salad - 86 tortillas add chopped onion w/ 1000 island, kween.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:48 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Chili cheese burritos are where it's at brah. Just had two actually.
Man those are good... but they tear me up something fierce.

My go to drunk meal.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:27 PM 05-16-2019
I'm eating it
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:30 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Enjoy your diarrhea!!!
I don't get comments like this. Does Taco Bell really cause people stomach issues? What sort of weak constitution does one need to have issues with Taco freaking Bell?
[Reply]
carcosa 12:34 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I don't get comments like this. Does Taco Bell really cause people stomach issues? What sort of weak constitution does one need to have issues with Taco freaking Bell?
It's because taco Bell beans are the only fiber in their diet!!!!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:42 PM 05-16-2019
It's not something you would want to do every week even (unless you want a trip to the cardiologist) but....if you haven't had Taco John's Super Nachos, you are missing out. Get them with extra beef. If you are famished their Super Potato Oles w/extra beef is even better--think potato ole nachos. Best late night mexican chain food ever. You can thank me later.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:44 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
It's not something you would want to do every week even (unless you want a trip to the cardiologist) but....if you haven't had Taco John's Super Nachos, you are missing out. Get them with extra beef. If you are famished their Super Potato Oles w/extra beef is even better--think potato ole nachos. Best late night mexican chain food ever. You can thank me later.
Those are quite good.

Taco John's House Salsa is straight fire.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:01 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'm eating it
HOW WAS IT MOTHERFUCKER
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I love Taco Johns and CP knows this - but we don't have in Georgia :-)
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 01:09 PM 05-16-2019
I'm eating it
40+ minutes later and he's still going.. or he died.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:12 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
HOW WAS IT MOTHERFUCKER
Pretty good
[Reply]
Sorry 01:35 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I’ve never we had a regular nacho bell grande either.
It's their best item and the nachos are actually tasty
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:56 PM 05-16-2019
Pretty good
That's it..... :-)

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a soggy cold hot dog on a dry bun no condiments and 10 being the burnt ends and rib combo w/onion rings and mac 'n cheese from Joe's BBQ...what was it?

Anything less than a 6, forget it....7.5 and above, gotta try it...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up