ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Asking for a little help
Nzoner 09:51 AM 05-16-2019
As many of you know I own a fireworks business in St. Joseph called Pyro Joe's and over the years I've even had the pleasure of selling to some of you and for that I'm very thankful for your support.

Anyhow up until last season I was using a Facebook profile page to promote my business and was told by FB last year I had to start a new business page.I've done that and am asking if you're so inclined to please LIKE my new page

Also FWIW I will be adding videos of new products to the page as well as numerous giveaways and details on my 10th Birthday party this Summer.I know it's a bit of a drive for some of you but if you're seriously looking for more show for less dough I handpick the majority of my cakes and fountains and have put together numerous shows ranging from $150 to $1500 and can even number the products in the order that you should shoot them.

For those of you that check out and like my page I say thanks and to everyone whether you shop with me or not have a great 4th and above all else be safe.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:22 AM 05-16-2019
This is a set of 4 smaller cakes(yes they can be purchased separately) called Space Race that will be available this season.

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:24 AM 05-16-2019
Done
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:24 AM 05-16-2019
anything else, could I bring you a bev-nap or anything?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:26 AM 05-16-2019
Done - I hope you are doing well, Joe.
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:28 AM 05-16-2019
Done and done, sir.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:31 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
anything else, could I bring you a bev-nap or anything?
My coffee could use topping off :-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:32 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Done - I hope you are doing well, Joe.
Thanks brother you as well.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:34 AM 05-16-2019
Fountain lovers get ready for FLAME OF THRONES a 500 gram beautiful display.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:35 AM 05-16-2019
What an awesome job. How did you get into that?
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:48 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What an awesome job. How did you get into that?
15 years ago I was approached by a large company to sell for them using my warehouse and so I signed a 5 year contract with them for a minimal percentage of the sales and no risk except not making any money i.e. they paid for advertising,product,cash registers etc.

Long story short I didn't like the way the way they ran their business as IMO it was not customer friendly in other words so what if you upset one there will be two more to take their place etc. and so after my contract was up I decided to go out on my own,take all the risks and make sure our customer service was A+ and that their shopping experience would bring them back.

So I found a supplier whose products I was totally sold on and will be celebrating my 10th year this season.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:56 AM 05-16-2019
Sorry you are in St Joe, but liked your page. Have friends there who might see it.
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:02 AM 05-16-2019
I would love to help but am no longer and Facebook and don't even remember the password! But good luck, you are certainly one of the good guys around here!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:46 AM 05-16-2019
Done
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:12 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sorry you are in St Joe, but liked your page. Have friends there who might see it.
I'll be posting some specials and details on my 10th birthday party soon so maybe you can share it.Thanks much.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up