« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:45 AM 12-07-2018

Part of the journey is the end. pic.twitter.com/vejn1Bx8Nz

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Shit tony is walking with them. I missed that part.

plus what the hell are those suits they're wearing?
Didn't even noticed that.
[Reply]
2112 04:26 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Still too early to get tickets in advance. Sigh.
I think they go on sale tomorrow. Infinity war did the Friday before st paddy’s day last year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:42 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I heard there was infighting about what to do w/ Captain Marvel in this film and it ended up leading to reshoots being done recently.

Russo bros wanted to keep her out of it all together and complete the saga w/ the original characters, higher ups at Disney/Marvel wanted her to be in it as a focal point of the movie because she represents the future of the franchise.

They evidently made compromises and while she's going to be in it, I don't think she's going to get a whole lot of screen time. Could be wrong we'll see.
So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:44 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Didn't even noticed that.
With the similar hair cuts / styles that Hawkeye & Tony Stark have in that scene I missed it too and had to re-watch the trailer.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 06:59 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
That would actually be a great idea without killing Chris Evan's character off, just have Captain America stay in another realm in the past where he's reunited with everyone from his war days. Peggy is young, Howard Stark is young, his whole group from Cap 1 is there gives him the option of walking away.
A scene with Cap going back to his own time meeting up with Peggy Carter for that dance would be a great send off for his character.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:24 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
A scene with Cap going back to his own time meeting up with Peggy Carter for that dance would be a great send off for his character.
God damnit. I hate that you're right.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:25 PM 03-14-2019
After he sacrifices himself in order to get the soul stone perhaps?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:10 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
After he sacrifices himself in order to get the soul stone perhaps?
Im envisioning something like Grave Digger described but maybe not it being an alternative timeline and just a single scene with him and Peggy alone meeting up at the date and time they said at the end of the first Captain America film.

I feel like there’s a strong chance Hayley Atwell is in this. She had a random Instagram post about being in Atlanta reading Gone With the Wind around the time End Game was filming there I believe. Would definitely be the perfect wrap up for Cap seeing as Evans won’t be playing the role anymore.

Stark I believe either dies or hangs up the suit in the wrap up for his character but not before he and Cap patch things up.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:16 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?
That's a good question...

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.

Never said she wasn't going to be in it at all. Hell they could have just teased that (in part) to get people to see the next MCU movie, which would be hers (well besides Ant-Man, but he's a lower tiered character).

This is a money machine afterall, they want to see toys and merch, and they set up Captain Marvel to succeed in every way that they could. Other than comic nerds, she's not a very popular mainstream character like a Thor Hulk Iron Man Captain America etc...If they're moving on from the original Avengers, they have to build her up and tie her in somehow to this big cliffhanger so she can take the reigns, but without over doing it (hopefully)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:14 PM 03-14-2019
Im envisioning something like Grave Digger described but maybe not it being an alternative timeline and just a single scene with him and Peggy alone meeting up at the date and time they said at the end of the first Captain America film.

I feel like there’s a strong chance Hayley Atwell is in this. She had a random Instagram post about being in Atlanta reading Gone With the Wind around the time End Game was filming there I believe. Would definitely be the perfect wrap up for Cap seeing as Evans won’t be playing the role anymore.

Stark I believe either dies or hangs up the suit in the wrap up for his character but not before he and Cap patch things up.
Looking forward to the scene where Tony gives Cap his shield back.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:32 AM 03-15-2019
Is it me or does it look like Thanos attacks the compound in NY?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:58 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Looking forward to the scene where Tony gives Cap his shield back.
For sure!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:29 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.
explains why she looks alot different at the end of this new trailer. Her hair.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:47 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Is it me or does it look like Thanos attacks the compound in NY?
yup
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:10 PM 03-15-2019
So time travel means that Kang will be the villain in the Avengers movie after End Game?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up