ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Godzilla: King of Monsters
ThaVirus 08:00 PM 07-20-2018
So the next Godzilla movie released a teaser trailer and has a pretty cool viral marketing campaign going on right now.

Visit: www.monarchsciences.com to track Godzilla and see all the Monarch facilities across the globe. Thus far we've got Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah confirmed while Zilla's on the move, appearing to be heading to San Diego to drop the trailer at Comic-Con.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:26 AM 07-23-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
This may offer a clue as to how the movie is going to set up. I'll use the spoiler tags for those who wish to remain completely in the dark at this time.

https://robojapan.blogspot.com/2018/...woman-who.html
They actually had a full leak of the synopsis on 4chan that seems to match up well with what we've seen in the trailer so beware of spoilers unless you're into that sort of thing.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:15 PM 07-23-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Love the "Monster Zero" hat tip in King Ghidorah bio.
Me too:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:23 AM 07-24-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I'm a big kaiju fan, but the comments I've read on this worry me.

:-) Of course it does. Of course.
[Reply]
bowener 02:43 PM 07-24-2018
I fear I'm going to bawl my eyes out when I watch this film. As a young child in the 90s, I would stay up late with my father to watch TNT monstervision. We'd pull out the hide-a-bed and grab some snacks and watch cool shit. I fell in love with Godzilla and lived for the marathons. Those are some of my happiest memories. Just hanging out with my dad who could care less about the films, but loved seeing me happy. Fuck these onions, man.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:05 PM 07-25-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
I fear I'm going to bawl my eyes out when I watch this film. As a young child in the 90s, I would stay up late with my father to watch TNT monstervision. We'd pull out the hide-a-bed and grab some snacks and watch cool shit. I fell in love with Godzilla and lived for the marathons. Those are some of my happiest memories. Just hanging out with my dad who could care less about the films, but loved seeing me happy. **** these onions, man.
That’s awesome

Miss 1990s TNT with Joe Bob Briggs
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:20 AM 12-10-2018
I'm ready

@GodzillaMovie: Which of these Titans are here to protect us, and which of these Titans are here to threaten us? See the new trailer for #GodzillaMovie – in theaters May 31. https://twitter.com/GodzillaMovie/st...209729/video/1
[Reply]
Jerm 11:42 AM 12-10-2018
God...Ghidorah looks damn menacing and badass just like he should...

Cannot wait for this.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:48 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
God...Ghidorah looks damn menacing and badass just like he should...

Cannot wait for this.
Each head of King Ghidorah is supposed to have it's own thoughts and personality if that's a thing. Yes total bad ass. Those storms you see are the wake i think when he flies. Rodan is also bad ass creating storms from the force of his wings.

I'm stoked.
[Reply]
Pushead2 01:07 PM 12-10-2018
I can't wait, looks amazing.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 01:31 PM 12-10-2018
Looks awesome.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:02 PM 12-10-2018
Well that looks pretty damn cool. Charles Dance? They got Charles Dance? "Long live the king"? Whahahahaha, that's awesome!
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:03 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Stoked. Especially King Ghidora and Rodan and I can give a fuck about kong but I'm stoked for King of Monsters Godzilla.

I don't think Godzilla is going be so nice to humans either.

That scene at the end with him walking and the fighter jets flaring out from behind him (see 2:14-16 of the trailer) definitely suggests human/Godzilla alliance versus baddies.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:06 PM 12-10-2018
Trailer 2

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:37 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Trailer 2

Thank you. I can never post YouTube trailers well on tapa
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:47 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Thank you. I can never post YouTube trailers well on tapa
Thank YOU for bringing the movie to my attention. I was somehow ignorant of it until you refreshed this thread. Now I'm pretty stoked!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up