ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Damn, Deontay Wilder.
In58men 11:43 PM 03-15-2014
Knocked his opponent out in the first round just now.

31-0

31 KO's

18 wins coming from the 1st round. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:56 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by TRR:
Proved over and over he couldn’t go the distance. For whatever reason. In the end it was a huge waste of talent.

One hit (punch) wonder.
You do know Tyson was 5'10 on a good day fighting dudes 20-30 lb's more then him. Its going to take alot more out of him then the other guys going 12 rounds. Them Tyson vs Ruddock matches were epic they beat the shit out of one another. To say it was a waste of talent is fucking assnine. Could have have maximized his talent more? oh yeah, but to say he wasted it, is just dumb.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:02 PM 05-19-2019
Wilder is a nobody in the great history of heavy weight boxing..
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:34 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by TRR:
Bad take. Tyson was a one hit wonder. Take him deep and watch him get frustrated and crumble. Wilder is way more multiple than Tyson.

Don’t get me wrong, the Tyson era was incredible. But his demise was predictable.
So much wrong in this post. Tyson was a boxer. He became a one hit wonder after Cuss died and Kevin Rooney moved on. But in his prime, he was a boxer. He demolished people with great combinations, jabs, defense. He used body blows to set up huge uppercuts. He wasn't one dimensional until Kevin Rooney was gone.

I love Wilder. But he's not a boxer. He's a brawler. He's the epitome of a one hit wonder. He's been able to knock a lot of guys out with the big hits, but it's not exactly the golden age of boxing in the heavy weight division. Look at his last fight with Fury. Fury did so well because of Wilder's lack of boxing skills. Christ, he telegraphed every big punch like a kid in a school yard. Fury was able to duck those punches throughout most of the fight easily.

He sure is fun to watch though.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 07:40 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
he wasnt a 1 hit wonder, alot of the times he broke his opponents down by more then 1 punch, yes he did have 1 punch knock out power. The dude just didnt have that. He had it all.

The problem with Tyson is he started to want to party more then box and he got lazy in training that was his problem. A 1 hit wonder is ****ing stupid to say. Dude was a flat out boxer with massive power.
Wrong take.....the problem with Tyson is he began to rely on the wrong people. Instead of training and working, his new group back then had him trying to be a celebrity. Tyson's upbringing lead him to be a naive kid easily played...and he was.
[Reply]
In58men 09:42 PM 06-01-2019
And down goes Anthony Joshua

https://twitter.com/fanduel/status/1...342635521?s=21

Holy shit, I didn’t see this coming at all.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:06 PM 06-01-2019
Didn't expect him to lose, but he's shown a suspect chin in the past as well, and has had issues with stamina.

This just cost DAZN a fuckload.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:16 AM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
And down goes Anthony Joshua

https://twitter.com/fanduel/status/1...342635521?s=21

Holy shit, I didn’t see this coming at all.
Against a guy that looks like he works at a gas station and he made Joshua quit.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:54 AM 06-02-2019
If he gets waxed by that fat piece of shit...Wilder would have knocked him out in the 2nd round. Pretender. That Fury fight is going to be so epic.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:57 AM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If he gets waxed by that fat piece of shit...Wilder would have knocked him out in the 2nd round. Pretender. That Fury fight is going to be so epic.
except that fat pos as you say can throw his fucking hands and has fast hands, dude has only lost once in a fairly close decisions. His ass can go 12 rounds. He has stamina. lol
[Reply]
ILChief 09:37 AM 06-02-2019
I really wanted to see Wilder knock him out. Joshua has the rematch clause, so he'll have the belt back by the end of the year. No way that dad bod beats him again
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:03 AM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
I really wanted to see Wilder knock him out. Joshua has the rematch clause, so he'll have the belt back by the end of the year. No way that dad bod beats him again
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Joshua does not like to get hit, and that's a big problem for a fighter. He'd be the favorite, but I would not be surprised to see Ortiz win a rematch. If Ortiz can get in the pocket again, Joshua's stiffness is going to provide big opportunities for damage yet again.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:07 PM 06-02-2019

Andy Ruiz sent Anthony Joshua's soul back home. British Airways of course. (via @rayrod747) pic.twitter.com/JfBi7Bi5bu

— Chamatkar Sandhu (@SandhuMMA) June 2, 2019

[Reply]
New World Order 03:09 PM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:25 PM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
But in his prime, he was a boxer. He demolished people with great combinations, jabs, defense. He used body blows to set up huge uppercuts. He wasn't one dimensional until Kevin Rooney was gone.
Respectfully disagree. Tyson was never a boxer and never had to be a boxer because of his nuclear punching ability. But that was Tyson's big weakness was that he never learned to box when it mattered most a la Douglas/Holyfield exposing him. Yes Tyson had many distractions along the way as you mentioned that didn't help but Tyson never learned to truly box when he needed to against the great fighters like Holyfield.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 06:12 PM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

If Detoxing were a boxer, that’d be my carnal!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up