ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The Taco Bell Five Dollar Grande Nachos Box: Now Available at Taco Bell
carcosa 10:38 AM 05-16-2019
Saw an ad for the $5 grande Nachos Box while watching Television yesterday.... Think I'm gonna go check it out. Will report back after lunch!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:27 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Or you could go to the store and get yourself some cold cuts, bread, lettuce, and tomato that will last you all day. And you will live longer. Eating fast food is not a sound financial and overall healthy decision. Be better to yourself.

Just sayin'.
TACO BELL 4 LYFE
[Reply]
eDave 04:28 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
TACO BELL 4 LYFE
RIP
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:50 PM 05-17-2019
Or you could go to the store and get yourself some cold cuts, bread, lettuce, and tomato that will last you all day. And you will live longer. Eating fast food is not a sound financial and overall healthy decision. Be better to yourself.

Just sayin'.
Post makes sense.
[Reply]
In58men 05:54 PM 05-17-2019
Cheesy Gordita Crunch extra spicy ranch sauce.

You can thank me later. They’re amazing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:57 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
extra spicy ranch sauce.
**** you. I would rather drink antifreeze mixed with the blood of Freddie Mercury.

I thought we were friends.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:27 AM 05-20-2019

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:07 AM 05-20-2019
Did someone ever establish whether the $5 grande nacho box was worth giving a shot?

I can assure you I'm giving both of Kotter's suggestions a shot this week.....

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
It's not something you would want to do every week even (unless you want a trip to the cardiologist) but....if you haven't had Taco John's Super Nachos, you are missing out. Get them with extra beef. If you are famished their Super Potato Oles w/extra beef is even better--think potato ole nachos. Best late night mexican chain food ever. You can thank me later.

[Reply]
TribalElder 10:15 AM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
ONLY WORTH 4 DOLLARS!

I would agree
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:29 AM 05-20-2019

Just sayin'.
He's right You know. Now that Mahomes is the CHIEFS QB you want to start eating healthier to live to see all those Super Bowl Championships! If Alex Smith was still here I would say go with whatever Taco Bell has! If you ain't ever tried real Mexican cooking, well you oughta just don't drink the water!
[Reply]
carcosa 11:29 AM 05-20-2019

Just sayin'.
Cold cuts are carcinogenic. JUST SAYIN
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:35 AM 05-20-2019
I'll never get over Nacho Grande.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up