ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Asking for a little help
Nzoner 09:51 AM 05-16-2019
As many of you know I own a fireworks business in St. Joseph called Pyro Joe's and over the years I've even had the pleasure of selling to some of you and for that I'm very thankful for your support.

Anyhow up until last season I was using a Facebook profile page to promote my business and was told by FB last year I had to start a new business page.I've done that and am asking if you're so inclined to please LIKE my new page

Also FWIW I will be adding videos of new products to the page as well as numerous giveaways and details on my 10th Birthday party this Summer.I know it's a bit of a drive for some of you but if you're seriously looking for more show for less dough I handpick the majority of my cakes and fountains and have put together numerous shows ranging from $150 to $1500 and can even number the products in the order that you should shoot them.

For those of you that check out and like my page I say thanks and to everyone whether you shop with me or not have a great 4th and above all else be safe.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:14 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I would love to help but am no longer and Facebook and don't even remember the password! But good luck, you are certainly one of the good guys around here!
Thanks brother and no problem,FB won't allow me to pay for boosting my products because they go boom so I need likes and people to share when possible.
[Reply]
tooge 01:16 PM 05-16-2019
Done
[Reply]
KS Smitty 08:40 PM 05-16-2019
Pyro Joe is the way to go! We live in NEKS and have made a few trips to St. Joe for fireworks but we also follow his page so we know what to look for. Unfortunately many of the recommendations aren't sold in Kansas so we make do with similar items by the same manufacturer when we can't make it to Pyro's. We have never been steered wrong by any recommendations and we plan for a 2 1/2 to 3 hour fireworks show in addition to blowing shit up all day. Seriously, it's well worth the drive to get quality fireworks, expert advice and great service.
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:05 PM 05-16-2019
That fountain was pretty amazing.

[Reply]
Iowanian 09:10 PM 05-16-2019
I drove a couple of hours to do business with joe last year and he put together a nice package for my event. Regardless if prices are the same as others, I trust that he'll tell me what's good and what isn't.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 09:31 PM 05-16-2019
Do you have any.....sparklers?

[Reply]
Nzoner 10:00 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Pyro Joe is the way to go! We live in NEKS and have made a few trips to St. Joe for fireworks but we also follow his page so we know what to look for. Unfortunately many of the recommendations aren't sold in Kansas so we make do with similar items by the same manufacturer when we can't make it to Pyro's. We have never been steered wrong by any recommendations and we plan for a 2 1/2 to 3 hour fireworks show in addition to blowing shit up all day. Seriously, it's well worth the drive to get quality fireworks, expert advice and great service.
Thanks girl much appreciated.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:03 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I drove a couple of hours to do business with joe last year and he put together a nice package for my event. Regardless if prices are the same as others, I trust that he'll tell me what's good and what isn't.
Of course a 1/2 hour of that was trying to find me :-)

Your business was much appreciated as well I hope I can earn the right to help again.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:46 AM 05-17-2019
Added another like to your page Joe.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:58 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
That fountain was pretty amazing.

We've now got one that lasts almost 3 1/2 minutes,it's not quite the WOW of Flame Of Thrones but the length is amazing.

[Reply]
Nzoner 11:58 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Added another like to your page Joe.
Thank you sir
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:59 AM 05-17-2019
I have FB messenger but not FB itself. I just posted the link in my family group chat (we're Sicilian, so there's a lot of us). It looks like it was done correctly...

We're in MD, but hopefully the additional likes will help in some way?
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:40 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I have FB messenger but not FB itself. I just posted the link in my family group chat (we're Sicilian, so there's a lot of us). It looks like it was done correctly...

We're in MD, but hopefully the additional likes will help in some way?
Thanks,the likes are basically keeping up with others as St Joseph has a lot of firework places,that said I also had some new customers stop in last year simply because my info had been shared and they were very pleased with their experience so there's always that.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:49 AM 06-03-2019
Less than three weeks before opening day!

Here's one of my artillery shells I've carried since day one.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up