ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Ranking Needs
staylor26 05:01 PM 04-24-2019
Now that you can scratch DE off the list, how would you rank them?

1. CB
2. WR
3. C
4. FS
5. TE
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:02 PM 04-24-2019
1. CB
2. TE (if Kelce goes down we are FUCKED)
3. WR
4. S
5. IOL

ILB could actually be high but it’s not all that realistic. Gotta count on the guys we have improving in this system.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:13 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
1. CB
2. TE (if Kelce goes down we are ****ED)
3. WR
4. S
5. IOL

ILB could actually be high but it’s not all that realistic. Gotta count on the guys we have improving in this system.
Same list for me.

I feel decent about Watts at S if he can play, but he is still an unknown. Same with Pringle at WR. We have some guys in the wings at IOL as well.

The only places we are dangerously thin is CB and TE2.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:34 PM 04-24-2019
1. CB
2. WR (Tyreek is going to be missing some games I think, so your #1 WR is DRob if Watkins misses the usual 6 during his suspension. Woof.)
3. LG (Erving sucks shit--still can't get a good explanation on why people think C is a bigger need)
4. TE (Need an upside #2)
5. S
[Reply]
staylor26 05:40 PM 04-24-2019
Busby, I don’t believe LG is a huge need because with LDT back I like the competition with Wylie, McKenzie, Erving.

I’m not against drafting a LG, but I think C is the bigger need because it’s Reiter and nobody else.

Otherwise, I’m just as fine with LG as I am with TE early if that’s BPA.
[Reply]
Munson 05:42 PM 04-24-2019
1 - CB (Fuller and Breeland could be gone after 2019)
2 - WR/TE (Tyreek's situation + injury prone Sammy + nobody behind Kelce)
3 - FS (can upgrade with a starter in the 2nd or 3rd round)
4 - LB (this is easily the worst unit on the team)
5 - DE (not an immediate need - Ogbah gone after 2019, minimal faith in Speaks, no faith in K-Pass)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:13 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Busby, I don’t believe LG is a huge need because with LDT back I like the competition with Wylie, McKenzie, Erving.

I’m not against drafting a LG, but I think C is the bigger need because it’s Reiter and nobody else.

Otherwise, I’m just as fine with LG as I am with TE early if that’s BPA.
Erving was the worst starter on the line (by far) and I really don't think McKenzie or Wylie will beat him out for the spot.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:18 PM 04-24-2019
- CB
- TE
- S
- MLB
- C
- WR
- OL
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:19 PM 04-24-2019
CB - Want a stud here
ILB - See above
FS - Damn, Earl Thomas woulda been incredible
OC - Let's find "Mahome's guy"
TE - Can Kelvin Benjamin become a TE?
WR - Bring me one or two retread WRs (Dez, Kearse, Wallace, Crabtree?)
[Reply]
kccrow 08:25 PM 04-24-2019
1. CB - The Chiefs need a future there. Fuller is a nice player, mostly like him in the slot, and Breeland is a stop-gap.
2. FS - A lot of suck there at this point.
3. WR - A lot of FA potential there next year and the Reek situation and Watkins never staying health is a concern.
4. TE - Kelce has been healthy, but he's aging and there's nothing on the burner.
5. LG - This spot was atrocious, Erving is a bag of dicks.
6. LB - Really would like to see them add competition at any of the spots but I really only like 3 LBs in this draft alot. Wouldn't mind a mid-round flyer on one but this may be the spot KC has to limp through 2019 without addressing.
[Reply]
Up