ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Allergies
TLO 01:56 PM 08-14-2012
I knew I had some serious issues with allergies, but typically they are worse in the spring. But the last few days have been absolutely miserable. Anybody else fighting with their allergies right now? Any suggestions on relief?
[Reply]
JD10367 06:50 AM 11-27-2020
I used to alternate between benadryl and Claritin because my body seemed to get used to them. Discovered generic prescription Flonase (Fluticazone) and that stuff is cheap and seems to work well.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:30 AM 11-27-2020
If your eyes continue to itch-Pataday eye drops.

Now over the counter.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:02 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Xyzal IS available OTC now and IS available in generic form, even.

It still is going to cost you around $0.50 a day but it’s the best thing out there for allergies, IMO.
Did not know that thanks. .50/day is cheap money if it works.

Originally Posted by JD10367:
I used to alternate between benadryl and Claritin because my body seemed to get used to them. Discovered generic prescription Flonase (Fluticazone) and that stuff is cheap and seems to work well.
Flonaise is good stuff. It is a localized corticosteroids steroid. It specifically acts on inflammation rather than as antihistamine.

Fuck benedryll. When I cycle off I use Zyrtec in the summer Claratin in the winter. Zyrtec works best for me and I roll to Claratin in the winter when there are fewer allergens. Another option is Allegra. I get along pretty well with it too.

Both have virtually no drowsiness especially when compared to benedryll.
[Reply]
TLO 09:02 AM 11-27-2020
My favorite part about these threads is that some bot bumps some obscure thread talking about Canadian Drugs and then conversation just continues as normal for a while until the thread falls off into the abyss again.
[Reply]
olout 11-29-2020, 05:37 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
TLO 02:43 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by olout:
1) Go to the Dr. The best stuff is all prescribed 2) I use Canada Drugs benedryl and one of the sinus meds that are now behind the counter. Ask your pharmacist. They can direct you. 3) Get a netti pot or a bulb (the one like you use on babies...if oyu know what I am talking about) Both do the same thing. You rinse your nose with warm salt water. It is the BEST thing to do when you have that pressure. It really helps. 4) Buy three cold compress that are long and you can wrap around your head. WHy three? One for right now, one for when that one gets warm, and a third as a back up or for you... Hope this helps! I have suffered from sinus issues all my life and the only thing that helps is prescribed meds. I have been off them for a year (baby) so I am the queen of alternatives.
Die
[Reply]
TLO 11:51 AM 06-11-2022
Allergies
[Reply]
listopencil 12:08 PM 06-11-2022
Allergies
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up