ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>"Teh"?! What the f_ck is "Teh"?!
Clint in Wichita 11:48 AM 09-08-2004
Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
[Reply]
Mark M 11:55 AM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
goatse!!!11
Teh r3p

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Braincase 11:55 AM 09-08-2004
Check this out...

http://learn.afghanteens.net/dari/alifba/teh.shtml
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:00 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by lazarus:
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

btw ... you suxor

:-)
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:00 PM 09-08-2004
This makes a white suburban punk saying things like "wazzup" sound like Abe Lincoln deilivering the Gettysberg Address.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:00 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Titles that read something like, "I put a butt plug in my 54-year-old bung. Is that teh gay?"
That must have been one of the 'nitecrew' or weekend threads...I missed that one.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:02 PM 09-08-2004

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
I been thinking the same friggin thing lately. You beat me to posting the thread.:-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 12:04 PM 09-08-2004
Somewhat related, I have decided that I will be avoiding shopping at Circuit City. It drives me nuts that their back-to-school campaign is all about "Nu" stuff. I am sorry but to do school related advertising and then to intentionally misspell the word "new" is pathetic at best. I guess Best Buy and Comp USA will be seeing more of me from now on.

BTW, although I try to avoid it, I have certainly had posts with "teh" but only as an inadvertent mistake. Never intentionally.
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:06 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Somewhat related, I have decided that I will be avoiding shopping at Circuit City. It drives me nuts that their back-to-school campaign is all about "Nu" stuff. I am sorry but to do school related advertising and then to intentionally misspell the word "new" is pathetic at best. I guess Best Buy and Comp USA will be seeing more of me from now on.

BTW, although I try to avoid it, I have certainly had posts with "teh" but only as an inadvertent mistake. Never intentionally.
:-) thats funny...its Nu English....remember 1984?
[Reply]
teedubya 12:08 PM 09-08-2004
Welcome back to teh Planet Taco CLint.
[Reply]
Braincase 12:09 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by BrainCase:
Check this out...

http://learn.afghanteens.net/dari/alifba/teh.shtml
Follow the link - the afghan letter "teh" looks like a freakin' smiley face, k!

[Reply]
Mark M 12:13 PM 09-08-2004
You know, my first response was smartassed, but I know what Clint means.

The Internet (especially bulletin boards and chat rooms) are slowly killing the English language. I'm no Grammar and Spelling Nazi, so I usually just let it go. But it's a fact that shorthand and intentional mis-spellings are leaking over into everyday speech and writing.

Combine that with teachers who are forced to teach to the test, and not teach real fundamentals and subjects, and you get stuff like Circuit City's campaign.

With all that being typed, however, I would like to note that all current languages are constantly evolving. Spanglish, Internet shorthand, and other such variants are just part of a living language and a natural progression.

All right ... I'll stop now.

MM
[Reply]
cadmonkey 12:15 PM 09-08-2004
TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH!
[Reply]
Mark M 12:17 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by cadmonkey:
TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH! TEH!
You must've had one dirty ass ...

maybe you should ask DenverChief to see if it's now clean.

MM
[Reply]
Bwana 12:23 PM 09-08-2004

rep :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:24 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
You must've had one dirty ass ...

maybe you should ask DenverChief to see if it's now clean.

MM
that's not even close to being right :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up