Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Hall of Classics>My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex
KCChiefsMan 11:47 PM 04-29-2004
./
[Reply]
LVNHACK 01:54 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I used to have a sig that said something like "you have the right to remain silent, anything you post on the planet can and will be used against you at another time"...

That may be it.............. :-)
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 02:01 PM 04-30-2004
My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex

"Plagerism!! That was my term paper!!"

[Reply]
Iowanian 02:04 PM 04-30-2004
i WAS pondering a GHB joke, but thought *someone* might think it a suggestion.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:19 PM 04-30-2004
He must have just rented wierd science.
[Reply]
Mark M 02:19 PM 04-30-2004
Don't you need to actually have sex in order to gain control over it?

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
beavis 02:24 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Normally the guy who brags about getting chicks all the time is normally the same one who is watching Beaches with his "virgin" roomate on a Saturday night.

Guys who get some don't generally broadcast it.
That's been my thought about this guy along.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:24 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck:
My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex

"Plagerism!! That was my term paper!!"

:-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 02:34 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by COchief:
Without reading this entire thread...may I suggest that you turn gay? That would eliminate you from having to deal with the bitches. After seeing the pictures of you and your Gucci sunglasses twin, I would say you two are only a couple of cocktails away from it anyways.

/Here to help :-)

Heck I was going to suggest he just limit all his posts to the refrain of, "I'm a loser and a tard."

It would cut down on his typing time, and wind up saying the exact same thing he conveys anyways.

I mean, seriously, this is a guy who thinks a light Cheetos dusting will have the same effect on women as a spray on tan; it gives him that rugged outdoorsie look.
[Reply]
COchief 02:43 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Heck I was going to suggest he just limit all his posts to the refrain of, "I'm a loser and a tard."

It would cut down on his typing time, and wind up saying the exact same thing he conveys anyways.

I mean, seriously, this is a guy who thinks a light Cheetos dusting will have the same effect on women as a spray on tan; it gives him that rugged outdoorsie look.
I love this guy's posts, he is bringing us all together as one. Plus unlike Gochiefs he is seemingly unaware of his idiocy.

/prays for more threads by kcchiefsfanofgucciglassesdiscriminatorywaitressingandhumpingmachines
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:57 PM 04-30-2004
What is the deal about the gucci glasses? I must have missed something in the saga here.
[Reply]
Logical 02:58 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
ya, you are so much better than me. I know.
Are you sure it was your roomate that was the loser?
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:03 PM 04-30-2004
I've sat back leaving the obvious for a newb...

I can't BELIEVE I've not yet seen a Ladies man reference.

"If Ah had a girl sexule robot, Ah would have it covered in red vel-vet......so it would be saaawft, when I do it.....in da butt"
[Reply]
Buzz 03:06 PM 04-30-2004
Well I was hoping for some good insight on the topic at hand (no pun intended) on eliminating womens control over sex but apparently there is none? I guess I'll have to keep doing it the old fashion way...
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:11 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Cochise:
What is the deal about the gucci glasses? I must have missed something in the saga here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ighlight=gucci

Thought this was pretty funny:

Originally Posted by :
hey, I like nice things, like Al Davis. I like nice things, so I buy nice things and then I look like Al Davis. I'm also comfortable with my sexuality. My hetero-sexuality, except when I'm a boy toy for Al Davis

[Reply]
grandllama 03:18 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I'm just more open about sex topics than most people are.
He obviously hasn't dug too deep into the archives...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up